Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Instant win/loss in free tournament

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Just finished Round 1 of Quick Match 1v1 - 24

My opponent and I barely got to the first planning phase when 2 seconds later the window closed and Diego came prancing out and handed me a win. I didn't even have time pick a spell.

Bugged much? Or did she withdraw or something?

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
This happened again in Round 4 of the same tournament. My opponent and I had barely gotten a glimpse of our starting hands of cards when suddenly the planning phase ended, and we were shown the battle circle view, and directly taken to the victory (or defeat) announcement by Diego

I know that sometimes players are afk and do not go to the arena in the alloted time, or they drop out or log off, but it should not show a wizard there it should say I got a bye, or an empty opponent circle. I would hate to think this is happening to players who are online and actively participating in the tournament.

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
It could be that your opponents didn't have decks equipped, that will make them forfeit the match completely. A lot of people do this because they only want to enter tourneys for the free tickets.