Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth has no healing spell.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 22, 2016
BrynnerOfReign on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
Ice is far from being overpowered. Many other schools can match Ice health, have MORE resist than Ice, plus more damage, better critical, accuracy .... and the list goes on.

The more you level Ice, the worse the gear gets, to the point where Ice doesn't have anything special stat-wise anymore.

I'm getting disappointed that schools are starting to equalize with each other, which is a shame because I enjoy the extreme diversity that each school brings to the table.
I'll confess, I have no clue what I'm talking about- but most everyone I ask says it's Ice first and Myth second as far as supremacy in PVP is concerned. It's unanimously agreed on, so I figured it had to have a grain of truth to it.

I've never even leveled a character to max (because of my tendency to repeatedly delete and recreate) so I'll just bow out of the discussion and give the floor to someone who truly knows the topic.

*shrug*

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
TucsonWizard on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
Playing this game is like eating at different restaurants. If you go to only one restaurant every day for a year and you try everything on their menu you eventually learn what you like and don't like and how to plan your meals. This is analogous to playing your very first wizard. Everything works just fine... you like the food (spells) and it nourishes you (you can win a battle) and you survive.
Then, one day, a new Mexican restaurant opens across the street! You've never had Mexican food before so you decide to give it a try. (You decide to start a new wizard you've never played before). Wow, what a great new experience. The food is totally different than anything you've had (new spells, new strategy) and you like it. There are some things from the old restaurant you can't get here... but this stuff is pretty good too.
Moral of the story: Don't go to a Mexican restaurant and order a Pizza. (Don't play a Myth wizard and expect a heal)
I sure I covered this but I like rlp to anyone how talks about my post

now look if that was the case then heck were already at that point to be honest the thing that made the school there own was there powers

now a days ice resistance is match by everybody and anyone can get are health now a days only thing we have is the weakness

best resistance in the game and high health
weakness lower power then any other school
most of it spell focus on blocks

now stom almost never fizzle even with the traps that make you fizzle and there power one shots everything oh and the health well I seen a storm with at lest 5012 health before so as you can see if you do it right you have no weakness anymore and you become op

strongest power
low health and fizzle a lot

that's just 2 I not going list them all because I have other things I wanna talk about but you get the point weakness already faded and with the newest level and school you can buy the other school spells like forest lord but I not asking for that

I asking for a thing that players have been asking for years a heal spell for myth and ice its high time over due it dose not even have to be a big heal just something that allows us to get a little health back so we can keep fighting in mobs or pvp without having to relay on life witch you really need a life mastery for and the spells aren't going be the same as other spell its going have affect that makes it best for ice wizard and myth wizard like what they did with healing current that way not everything the same and the classis still have there own things without stealing away from the other school I mean storm still trains life but it has a choice now because it gets 2 heals healing current and fairy ice is a shield school its about blocks and shields so that heal would have to be something to do with that and myth a summon school so it going have to be something to do with summoning like having a chance of summoning or having a chance to heal or something like that

Explorer
Nov 21, 2011
I was thinking about this one myself, but then i thought of something that could add to myth's more.. sneaky style of play (gotta love shift.)

Flipside: Creates two traps on the caster. These traps convert all incoming damage to when activated.

For keeping things fair, of course this can't be something you can just throw out wildly. I was thinking along the lines of 6 pips to use, but maybe throw in a pip too

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
King Leo 46 on Apr 29, 2016 wrote:
I sure I covered this but I like rlp to anyone how talks about my post

now look if that was the case then heck were already at that point to be honest the thing that made the school there own was there powers

now a days ice resistance is match by everybody and anyone can get are health now a days only thing we have is the weakness

best resistance in the game and high health
weakness lower power then any other school
most of it spell focus on blocks

now stom almost never fizzle even with the traps that make you fizzle and there power one shots everything oh and the health well I seen a storm with at lest 5012 health before so as you can see if you do it right you have no weakness anymore and you become op

strongest power
low health and fizzle a lot

that's just 2 I not going list them all because I have other things I wanna talk about but you get the point weakness already faded and with the newest level and school you can buy the other school spells like forest lord but I not asking for that

I asking for a thing that players have been asking for years a heal spell for myth and ice its high time over due it dose not even have to be a big heal just something that allows us to get a little health back so we can keep fighting in mobs or pvp without having to relay on life witch you really need a life mastery for and the spells aren't going be the same as other spell its going have affect that makes it best for ice wizard and myth wizard like what they did with healing current that way not everything the same and the classis still have there own things without stealing away from the other school I mean storm still trains life but it has a choice now because it gets 2 heals healing current and fairy ice is a shield school its about blocks and shields so that heal would have to be something to do with that and myth a summon school so it going have to be something to do with summoning like having a chance of summoning or having a chance to heal or something like that
My life wizard has 53 resist but my ice has 65 resist. You call this a small difference? Ice literally has a lot more resistance than every school. Not to mention that my life only has 6.6k health while my ice has 7.6k health. THIS is a huge difference especially in pvp.

Lvl 110
Lvl 90
Lvl 27

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Uncle Sweeney on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
I'll confess, I have no clue what I'm talking about- but most everyone I ask says it's Ice first and Myth second as far as supremacy in PVP is concerned. It's unanimously agreed on, so I figured it had to have a grain of truth to it.

I've never even leveled a character to max (because of my tendency to repeatedly delete and recreate) so I'll just bow out of the discussion and give the floor to someone who truly knows the topic.

*shrug*
Ice is best, Myth is the 2nd worst

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
BrynnerOfReign on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
Ice is far from being overpowered. Many other schools can match Ice health, have MORE resist than Ice, plus more damage, better critical, accuracy .... and the list goes on.

The more you level Ice, the worse the gear gets, to the point where Ice doesn't have anything special stat-wise anymore.

I'm getting disappointed that schools are starting to equalize with each other, which is a shame because I enjoy the extreme diversity that each school brings to the table.
What are you saying? Ice is literally the most broken school in max pvp. My ice personally has 65 resist, 78 damage (I could get it up but I don't have the duelist athame so I'm using cpt winter's Horned icicle and instead of attaching ice giver to my pet, I attached accuracy), 7.6k health, 26 pierce, 507 block, 25% critical. It's true that ice has weaker critical and damage than most other schools but other schools DO NOT even get near ice's immense resist. Not to mention that low offensive stats can be buffed by using bubbles and blades. Weaver can easily do a ton of damage with the right buffs. It's happened to me before in pvp, one time I Criticaled my weaver and it did 10k, surprising considering this school is SUPPOSED to be weak.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I am myth too and I agree with the need of myth having a healing spell, I only have four pixie spells in my deck and one sayter item card and that's about it. The reason every time for my defeat is caused by the lack of healing spells in my deck, this is why I also believe life to be the most powerful school of magic.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Adam Wintersinger on May 3, 2016 wrote:
My life wizard has 53 resist but my ice has 65 resist. You call this a small difference? Ice literally has a lot more resistance than every school. Not to mention that my life only has 6.6k health while my ice has 7.6k health. THIS is a huge difference especially in pvp.

Lvl 110
Lvl 90
Lvl 27
dude life can get over a 100 resistance in all schooland above at max level I seen before your life can get a lot more resist and health I seen life with at lest 6500 health before ice can get up to 100 but I know personally because I looked up youtube videos and everything to try and max out my resistance that I have to give up a lot of power for that kind of resistance while a life can have good power that resistant and great heal so yes its not a small difference there a big difference I used small because hey well it seem easier then explain this but just because your life has that dose not mean that is the max of it and it looks like your just looking to fight with anyone who wants change in the game because so far I seen you on 6 different post and all it seems you do is say well my guys has this and that's the fact when really that's not fact just because your state at that level is that dose not make him the fact of facts is there are people who are life and death who can gain more resistance then ice and more health sometimes if they have the right gear and gems I done my research so yes these 2 classes need a heal

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
King Leo 46 on May 3, 2016 wrote:
dude life can get over a 100 resistance in all schooland above at max level I seen before your life can get a lot more resist and health I seen life with at lest 6500 health before ice can get up to 100 but I know personally because I looked up youtube videos and everything to try and max out my resistance that I have to give up a lot of power for that kind of resistance while a life can have good power that resistant and great heal so yes its not a small difference there a big difference I used small because hey well it seem easier then explain this but just because your life has that dose not mean that is the max of it and it looks like your just looking to fight with anyone who wants change in the game because so far I seen you on 6 different post and all it seems you do is say well my guys has this and that's the fact when really that's not fact just because your state at that level is that dose not make him the fact of facts is there are people who are life and death who can gain more resistance then ice and more health sometimes if they have the right gear and gems I done my research so yes these 2 classes need a heal
Ok first of all, life and death wizards with high resist are wearing jade gear, something that any school has access to so the damage they have is extremely low which is a draw back of wearing the jade gear. Just by Darkmoor gear and exalted duel gear alone, ice has more resist than death and life. Also, I never said that 53 resist was the max a life could get, it's just how much you get using good gear and a good pet. As well, I have NEVER seen a death or life that has 7k with decent stats so saying they have high health compared to ice is illogical. Think about this situation from a pvp standpoint, an ice could crit and gain back 2-2.5k health with an in school heal. THAT IS MAJOR considering they could fully recover from an open gaze. This combined with their high damage, resist, crit and overpowered spells would create an unstoppable force. It is already difficult to kill an ice from second, some saying even impossible, giving this school a heal would break pvp even more than it already is. Why do you want ice buffed so badly? They are already the most powerful school there is at nearly EVERY lvl range. I also never stated that I opposed myth having a heal, I in fact agree with myth having a heal. They are one of the lowest tiered schools and one of the worst to combo with. A heal would possibly fix some of the problems myth faces and could make myth pvp actually a thing.