Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Automatic Monthly Crowns?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2016
Hello, Kingsisle!

When you buy a one month subscription, at the end of the month it automatically renews, right? If some players are like me, I like to reward myself at the end of the month with a minimum amount of crows at about 5000. For convenience, it would be great if it would automatically buy the crowns for me, like the subscription does at the end of each month! Of course this is nothing big, only a minor inconvenience, but I was wondering who all agreed with this? True, it would be troublesome having to end your automatic refills, but I figured since we do it anyway with subscription, why not have it the same way with crowns?

Thanks for your consideration and time! Have a wonderful week!

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Cody Frost on Apr 14, 2016 wrote:
Hello, Kingsisle!

When you buy a one month subscription, at the end of the month it automatically renews, right? If some players are like me, I like to reward myself at the end of the month with a minimum amount of crows at about 5000. For convenience, it would be great if it would automatically buy the crowns for me, like the subscription does at the end of each month! Of course this is nothing big, only a minor inconvenience, but I was wondering who all agreed with this? True, it would be troublesome having to end your automatic refills, but I figured since we do it anyway with subscription, why not have it the same way with crowns?

Thanks for your consideration and time! Have a wonderful week!
I have to disagree with this one. Buying Crowns, at least for me, is a sporadic thing. When I do buy them I try to take advantage of KI's occasional 60K for 60$ deal. If I've got 20K Crowns in my pocket already I really don't want KI to automatically sell me 5K additional ones... at least not without asking first. What you're suggesting could cause some problems. Can you imagine the screams of protest when someone automatically buys their monthly allotment of Crowns and then the next day they go on sale for half the price?
Also, I haven't run the numbers but it seems like buying monthly memberships and extra Crowns to boot would be more expensive than buying a full years membership which normally comes with a bonus amount of Crowns. Kind of off subject but just an observation.