Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

At what level do you get to dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2015
Hi all, I am a level 48 fire wizard and I still am not in dragonspyre! I read about other people getting to dragonspyre as low as level 40. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a quest I missed?

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Have you completed MooShu? MooShu is required to be completed, all through the Jade Oni, before you reach Dragonspyre. Make sure to also check Merle Ambrose. I will also provide you here with a quest tree of MooShu, which you can use to see your progress through the world.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree#axzz45dejX8bl

Best of luck!
S.S.

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
Tewt sweet on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:
Hi all, I am a level 48 fire wizard and I still am not in dragonspyre! I read about other people getting to dragonspyre as low as level 40. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a quest I missed?
If you have defeated the Jade Oni in MooShu, then there isn't much reason on why you have not reached Dragonspyre yet. I was around level 41 when I entered Dragonspyre. Best of luck to you!

Melissa Smith - Master Sorcerer Lvl. 43

Survivor
Mar 06, 2016
There isn't a certain level. Once you entered Mooshu, continue the very first quest until
You get the quest to talk to Merile Ambrose. (do that each world) then he'll tell you to go to Bartleby in
Ravenwood, and travel to Dragonspyre. Easy! I got to Dragonspyre at level 39.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2016
There really isn't a certain level. I entered DS when I was at level 41 but everyone is different... Once you start Mooshu, all you have to do is complete the main quest (and side quests if you want) until you have reached the final quest, which is the battle with the Jade Oni. After that, make sure you check with Ambrose because he's the one that will give you the quest to enter Dragonspyre. That's all there is to it. Hope this helped!