Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
There should be weather changes in Wizard City like whenever it's Christmas there should be snow and stuff like that.
According to the new worlds my idea is that Wizard City or the whole spiral will be like exposed by real world normal human scientists which will be a disaster for us wizards and we have to stop them before they ruin the spiral.
My Other ideas are that the whole wizard city should be attacked including commons and other areas like there are going to be the ruins of the buildings and everything is messed up and in the storyline headmaster Ambrose dies same as in Harry Potter.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
kingblaze309 on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
There should be weather changes in Wizard City like whenever it's Christmas there should be snow and stuff like that.
According to the new worlds my idea is that Wizard City or the whole spiral will be like exposed by real world normal human scientists which will be a disaster for us wizards and we have to stop them before they ruin the spiral.
My Other ideas are that the whole wizard city should be attacked including commons and other areas like there are going to be the ruins of the buildings and everything is messed up and in the storyline headmaster Ambrose dies same as in Harry Potter.
i like the weather idea but some computers may not be able to run them but the rest of the post i don't think its likely unless they do some alternate timeline event thing

Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
I like the weather idea, I also would like to see changes in some areas based on the time of the day (basically, at night time it could be dark in wizard city, and during the day it's bright). The only downside to that would be an excessive amount of coding and extra bytes would make some older computers not able to run the game.