Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ninja Pigs Animation Broken.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2012
Hello! at first i thought this big was just my computer acting wonky, or for a certain fight, but after testing it on multiple fights with my friends i discovered it is a bug that needs fixing! when you cast ninja pigs and it goes to the screen with the puplre background, Half of it is now cut off and you can see the battlefield. KI please fix this bug!
~Artur Rainbowheart, 55 Conjurer~
~Wolf Blood, 89 Necromancer~

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
So I used the spell, the animation was a little bugged. The blue background thingy was in the wrong spot. It is hard to explain, but if you use the spell, you know what I am talking about. If nothing odd happens, probably they fixed it, or my computer screen was not acting properly.

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Leicrex on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
Hello! at first i thought this big was just my computer acting wonky, or for a certain fight, but after testing it on multiple fights with my friends i discovered it is a bug that needs fixing! when you cast ninja pigs and it goes to the screen with the puplre background, Half of it is now cut off and you can see the battlefield. KI please fix this bug!
~Artur Rainbowheart, 55 Conjurer~
~Wolf Blood, 89 Necromancer~
I had the same thing happen yesterday... Also thought it was an issue on my end, but apparently not!
Marcus Ghostsong, Lvl 108 Myth

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
Professor Greyrose, I would really appreciate it if you replied with info on this bug please

Administrator
A bug has been entered into the system and will be fixed in a future game update.

community@wizard101.com