Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Findings People in Dungeons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
I think this would be very simple, but also very convenient. As you open your map, there is a green arrow for your character, but I propose that arrows for other characters in the dungeon with you are shown on the map as well.

I am currently in Krokotopia levering up my forth character, and there are many dungeons that are very large with many parts and battles. I think it would be very helpful to see where the other players are within the same dungeon.

Perhaps on a side note, if you created a group, each group member would have an arrow on the map of every group member?

Anyone like or dislike this idea?

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
This seems like a good idea! I can think of many situations where this would be useful.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
They could have green for you, blue for group, yellow for friends, and orange for dungeon. It would help keep track of others. Maybe also have it where their names are below the arrows, and have a button to message them. This would help if you aren't near them and you are trying to continue a conversation.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2014
RyanThunderCaster on Mar 30, 2016 wrote:
They could have green for you, blue for group, yellow for friends, and orange for dungeon. It would help keep track of others. Maybe also have it where their names are below the arrows, and have a button to message them. This would help if you aren't near them and you are trying to continue a conversation.
Following up on his idea–maybe when your mouse hovers over the arrow, the person's name shows up. The writing under it could take too long as some people have quite strange names, covering up possible location names and such.