Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia is too hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2015
I tried all element to win Krokotopia for my secondary wizard, deleting many on my not merry way, and for all element it has been sooo super duper impossible, even street battles! I relied on many questing buddies to win Krokotopia on the main and took me one month. I am and even when I go back to Krokotopia it is still more impossible then Celestia and Dragonspyre. Krokotopia needs to be easier!

Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
If I may. If Krokotopia was easy then what would be the point. Some worlds are harder then others. Some have weak points. I have completed that world. I still have some side quests. It was hard for me too. But once you get into the others worlds..they may be harder or easier. You win some and you lose some. Besides it takes everyone a different amount of time to complete a world. I would know. I've known people it takes 2 months to complete one world. I relied on friends and henchmen to help me. But since I don't have crowns anymore. I have to rely on friends to help me.

Survivor
May 20, 2016
If my Storm main could solo it with next to no help, I'm sure you can if you prepare yourself accordingly. Kroktopia's supposed to be hard anyway, it's the world after Wizard City, half of which was getting you to learn the ropes of the game. There's bound to be some jump in difficulty.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2011
Enigmatistyy on May 20, 2016 wrote:
If my Storm main could solo it with next to no help, I'm sure you can if you prepare yourself accordingly. Kroktopia's supposed to be hard anyway, it's the world after Wizard City, half of which was getting you to learn the ropes of the game. There's bound to be some jump in difficulty.
Same. I did just fine on all my four main characters.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2015
Krokotopia can be hard...
But stick with in and be persistent! Eventually you will get through! Find some good techniques that work for you when battling.

Experience makes a master, or something like that

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
I can see where you're going-- Krokotopia is your first step into W101 adulthood. I also needed some help with Krokotopia, but I eventually decided to deal with it and adapt to this new dynamic environment which eventually helped me deal with new worlds as I progressed further into the game.

Melissa Smith- Master Sorcerer Lvl. 43