Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Duel Locks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
So I am pitching this idea I had while walking the streets of triton avenue. Suppose I'm level 80 and accidently get pulled. No big deal, I can just 1 turn K.O it. Until 3 other people decide to join me, wasting my time. So suppose this, on the right hand side of the screen there is a button called a "Duel Lock" to enable or disable support, allowing or preventing others to join the duel. This would not affect the NPC enemies, just other people. I havent thought of every possibility yet, just figured I'd throw it out there.

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Daniel ShadowHeart on Mar 24, 2016 wrote:
So I am pitching this idea I had while walking the streets of triton avenue. Suppose I'm level 80 and accidently get pulled. No big deal, I can just 1 turn K.O it. Until 3 other people decide to join me, wasting my time. So suppose this, on the right hand side of the screen there is a button called a "Duel Lock" to enable or disable support, allowing or preventing others to join the duel. This would not affect the NPC enemies, just other people. I havent thought of every possibility yet, just figured I'd throw it out there.
this would be helpful for allot of people

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Heh, at lvl 80 even if 3 others join you it still should only be a one round KO in Triton. So it takes one more round to wait for the added mobs to register and you "waste" 15 seconds... but look at the help you're giving all of those grateful low levels!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
TucsonWizard on Mar 25, 2016 wrote:
Heh, at lvl 80 even if 3 others join you it still should only be a one round KO in Triton. So it takes one more round to wait for the added mobs to register and you "waste" 15 seconds... but look at the help you're giving all of those grateful low levels!
Valid point. Like I said it was just an idea the came to me randomly. I just figured i'd share it

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
TucsonWizard on Mar 25, 2016 wrote:
Agreed, there should not be a Duel Lock.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Way to ruin the idea of getting people to meet up and battle together. I don't like the idea, I can see lots of problems with it.

If you're level 80 and too petty to take a second or two of your precious time to wipe out the low level mobs, then maybe you need to go to a realm without any players for your strolls.