Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Membership

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
I've heard about all these people saying their membership is gonna end, which confuses me. When I bought my membership, it said that the membership will automatically renew unless cancelled. So why are they so worried about their membership ending?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
When you buy a gift card and use it for a membership, it runs out after however long is specified on the card.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Fable Finder on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:
I've heard about all these people saying their membership is gonna end, which confuses me. When I bought my membership, it said that the membership will automatically renew unless cancelled. So why are they so worried about their membership ending?
Because sometimes their parents can't pay for it anymore lol

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
Starblood653 on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:
When you buy a gift card and use it for a membership, it runs out after however long is specified on the card.
It will also run out if it is purchased via credit card but that card is no longer attached to the account or is no longer valid for any reason. I wouldn't be surprised if people bought memberships and then removed their credit card so it couldn't auto-renew.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
PaigeGoldenspear on Mar 24, 2016 wrote:
It will also run out if it is purchased via credit card but that card is no longer attached to the account or is no longer valid for any reason. I wouldn't be surprised if people bought memberships and then removed their credit card so it couldn't auto-renew.
Yeah, I do that a lot when there are certain membership benefits lol

Survivor
Oct 29, 2014
I don't even see the button anymore and I don't have membership