Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hybrid bug

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
I just hatch my satyr with a hydra and i got another satyr. In Wizard101 wiki, it says that I am suppose to get one of two hybrids. Is this a bug? I am trying to get all the hybrid so this is a set back to my money and my plan..

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
God life wizard on Mar 21, 2016 wrote:
I just hatch my satyr with a hydra and i got another satyr. In Wizard101 wiki, it says that I am suppose to get one of two hybrids. Is this a bug? I am trying to get all the hybrid so this is a set back to my money and my plan..
It's not a guarentee you'll get a hybrid. Just a possibility. Hatch a few more times.

Defender
May 30, 2010
It happened again but this time with orthus and satyr. Why does this keep on happening? Is there a small chance that it will give us the same pet back if though we are suppose get a hybrid. That is bad programing. I have done with Sun Serpent with Dryad, Avenging fossil with Dryad, Sabertooth with Dryad, Deep leviathan with Dryad, Kraken with Forest lord, Phoenix with Forest lord, Triton with Gnome, Wraith with Satyr, and Stormzilla with Satyr, but I never got the same pet back, it was always hybrid. I am just having bad luck now.
Please fix this bug soon.
"Keep trying and someday you will do it"

Defender
May 30, 2010
crystalwizard12345... on Mar 22, 2016 wrote:
It's not a guarentee you'll get a hybrid. Just a possibility. Hatch a few more times.
Thank you for answering me! It would be nice if they had that in the wiki. I guess my luck was just bad the last two time. Hopeful it would be better next time.
Thank you again!
"Just keep doing what you love"