Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wrong Music?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Has anyone else had the wrong music track play throughout the Spiral? I've had it happen twice so far. The first time I was at the Wizard City Spiral Door inside Bartleby and instead of playing the Wizard City theme that it's supposed to it was playing Darkmoor Upper Halls. A little later I was in the Jade Palace (again near the Spiral Door) and Walrusk Liberated from Polaris was playing instead of MooShu main theme. The music continued when I went into the main part of the Jade Palace. It changed to normal when I went into the housing shop and stayed normal when I went back out. Every other Spiral Gate seems to play the right music. MooShu was normal when I went back later, but Bartleby remains Darkmoor Upper Halls.

~Emma Dreamweaver

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
magykal412 on Mar 18, 2016 wrote:
Has anyone else had the wrong music track play throughout the Spiral? I've had it happen twice so far. The first time I was at the Wizard City Spiral Door inside Bartleby and instead of playing the Wizard City theme that it's supposed to it was playing Darkmoor Upper Halls. A little later I was in the Jade Palace (again near the Spiral Door) and Walrusk Liberated from Polaris was playing instead of MooShu main theme. The music continued when I went into the main part of the Jade Palace. It changed to normal when I went into the housing shop and stayed normal when I went back out. Every other Spiral Gate seems to play the right music. MooShu was normal when I went back later, but Bartleby remains Darkmoor Upper Halls.

~Emma Dreamweaver
because it test realms (whatever new or item switch into many any chance to wizard on live realms) WILL NOT show on test realms!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
Once the graduation ceremony in Ravenwood gets interrupted by Bartleby's illness, the Darkmoor theme will play inside him rather than the Ravenwood theme.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Aha, thanks for clarifying that Mindy. I hadn't noticed that in live realm. And Justin...what? I don't understand how that is prevalent to my original post? I know items, progress, etc, in test doesn't transfer, but that's not related to the wrong music playing in the Jade Palace...

Speaking of which, I'm still confused about why the Polaris music was playing in the Jade Palace. At first I thought it didn't switch from my house music to the Moo Shu music, but I have Baba Yaga playing at my house since the start of Test, not Walkrusk Liberated...Although ironically, I have Liberated playing in Live Realm. Very odd.

~Emma