Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet that may cast healing.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2016
So I'm Alexis Lifeblood and I just recently started playing wizard101.
I see a lot of people with pets that may cast healing and I would love to have a pet like that too.
Although, since i'm new, I don't have a good pet and it's hard to find someone who wants to hatch.
I have a shadow beast with death-shot and stormblade as talents.
So, I was wondering if anyone here could help me out?
Thank you in advance.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2014
I was thinking some of these enemies are cool So there should be from azteca A QUETZAL PET! you can change its colors and everything to red and blue to green purple and even white and rainbow also there should be a snack called Quetzal pretzel and it can be a mega snack :) if you like the idea I really hope my suggestion is taken it can heal and blade you all the blades and it would be pet first you get to earn it on a new quest in azteca or buy it!

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
xAngell on Mar 12, 2016 wrote:
So I'm Alexis Lifeblood and I just recently started playing wizard101.
I see a lot of people with pets that may cast healing and I would love to have a pet like that too.
Although, since i'm new, I don't have a good pet and it's hard to find someone who wants to hatch.
I have a shadow beast with death-shot and stormblade as talents.
So, I was wondering if anyone here could help me out?
Thank you in advance.
I would love to hatch with you, Alexis! I have a pet that you might be interested in:

Name: Mia 65 (35)
Talents: May cast Healing Current, may cast Fairy, Spell-Proof, Spell-Defying, and Pain-Giver.

Just reply with a date, time & timezone, location in the game, and realm. I'll try to be there!

Survivor
Feb 20, 2016
Thank you Elijah!
I don't know what's okay with you, but how about: 22/03/2016 around 1:00 PM CST, Hatchery and realm Wu?
If it's difficult for you please feel free to suggest another time, date and location.
Thanks for the help!

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
Think I could get in this pet hatch Elijah? I've been wanting to hatch with a pet with those talents, but most people don't want to hatch with me :/. (if so, reply with the meet-up details I'm free until the 27th in est)