Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideaz

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
I got some ideas about some housing items. First off, your own hatcher. Hatch pets n your home without ever having to leave. Second, a boss( I've seen people mention this before.) Buy a item from the crown shop called a enchanted treat making your pet a boss. Whatever school the pet is, they gain those spells. The level of the boss depe D's on its rank. Teen, ancient, epic, etc... Drops can contain godnitems depending on the pets rank. A mega pet, for example, has 40k health and drops small crown items while a teen pet would drop maybe small gear. Mi imum pet rank must be teen. And last but not least, you should be able to but a dueling circle to place in your house. SME people!e wNt a dueling circle but not have to buy a whole pack with it in a house they absolutely despise. A normal size dueling circle suited for any house with the space for it. It could cost 4000 crowns or more if ki that its a great idea. Anyways, thank you

As always,
Fade_Infinedex

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
FadeInFiNiDeX on Mar 11, 2016 wrote:
I got some ideas about some housing items. First off, your own hatcher. Hatch pets n your home without ever having to leave. Second, a boss( I've seen people mention this before.) Buy a item from the crown shop called a enchanted treat making your pet a boss. Whatever school the pet is, they gain those spells. The level of the boss depe D's on its rank. Teen, ancient, epic, etc... Drops can contain godnitems depending on the pets rank. A mega pet, for example, has 40k health and drops small crown items while a teen pet would drop maybe small gear. Mi imum pet rank must be teen. And last but not least, you should be able to but a dueling circle to place in your house. SME people!e wNt a dueling circle but not have to buy a whole pack with it in a house they absolutely despise. A normal size dueling circle suited for any house with the space for it. It could cost 4000 crowns or more if ki that its a great idea. Anyways, thank you

As always,
Fade_Infinedex
First of all, the hatcher is a fine idea, I wouldnt really mind it much if you had a hatcher in your home. Second of all, I dont see why you would need a boss guarding your home, because alot of people have their houses available to visit in castle tours, and they dont want people staying out of their home. And I understand Mega is a high pet rank, but it seriously shouldnt have that much health. 40k health is too much, even for a Mega pet. I would limit the health to like, 15k for a mega pet. And finally, many people have dueling circles in their houses already.

Heather StarSong lvl 53

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
FadeInFiNiDeX on Mar 11, 2016 wrote:

As always,
Fade_Infinedex
I like the first and third ideas personally but I really don't see the purpose of the 2nd one. Seems a bit silly and you never mentioned whether it's a solo fight or not and how good the gear that it drops is. For all I know, it could be better than darkmoor or even worse than waterworks. The health of the boss is fine, I dont have a problem with that, it's really easy to hit 40k as a max wizard but maybe it should scale by lvl because a lvl 10 couldn't handle that as easily as a lvl 110 could.

Lvl 110
Lvl 53
Lvl 25