Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Steps To Fix PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
Hi, this is my opinions to help improve PvP. In order to bring back some fairness in the game, please take these darn 5 pip and 6 pip shadow spells. It absolutely destroys any skill value if you can beat someone that may be more skilled because they got a certain kind of pip faster. After what Kingsisle has brought to the game, with darkmoor, pierce jewels and the shadow spells, a lot of bad things have happened. The only spell you should keep how it is would be shrike. Shrike really isn't a problem, there are plenty ways to counter shrike. So, it's either we take these overpowered 5 and 6 pip broken spells out of the game, or make them cost 2 shadow pip, and more regular pips. Seriously, these spells make the old legendary spells useless. The only problem I think with this advice is, I don't work for Kingsisle, thus you won't consider my advice from a players point of view, and basically 90% of the players point of view too. The celestial days were the best, what have you done with your game Kingsisle! Listen to us, for once. Your decisions are not what we need, it's our decisions that actually matter.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
I agree with some of the stuff you said except the part where they take out the spells from the game because we had to wait a long while for those to even come out lol. But the rest i agree with, i think critical should be taken out of PvP along with shadow magic, but mostly critical.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
AngelBlade69 on Mar 6, 2016 wrote:
Hi, this is my opinions to help improve PvP. In order to bring back some fairness in the game, please take these darn 5 pip and 6 pip shadow spells. It absolutely destroys any skill value if you can beat someone that may be more skilled because they got a certain kind of pip faster. After what Kingsisle has brought to the game, with darkmoor, pierce jewels and the shadow spells, a lot of bad things have happened. The only spell you should keep how it is would be shrike. Shrike really isn't a problem, there are plenty ways to counter shrike. So, it's either we take these overpowered 5 and 6 pip broken spells out of the game, or make them cost 2 shadow pip, and more regular pips. Seriously, these spells make the old legendary spells useless. The only problem I think with this advice is, I don't work for Kingsisle, thus you won't consider my advice from a players point of view, and basically 90% of the players point of view too. The celestial days were the best, what have you done with your game Kingsisle! Listen to us, for once. Your decisions are not what we need, it's our decisions that actually matter.
snowball barrage isn't 6 pips spell (it 14 pips at max) because X spell & 1 shadow pips (X spell mean ALL PIPS doesn't matter how much pips you have)