Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How valuable is wizard 101 to you?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
Well it's in my top 5 favorites and probably my most nostalgic game . I also think deserves spin offs and a non video game form. What value is this game to you?

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
indyjunior on Mar 4, 2016 wrote:
Well it's in my top 5 favorites and probably my most nostalgic game . I also think deserves spin offs and a non video game form. What value is this game to you?
I play it too much. I have 3 pieces of darkmoor gear on 3 of my wizards and all 4 on my balance (I don't need the other pieces of gear, I just replace them with one shot gauntlet gear and I just use the fortune teller wand on my fire wiz anyway). I'd say this game is probably my favorite MMO and most time spent on but I do play Xbox and PlayStation games on occasion when I take a few month break from wiz.

Lvl 110
Lvl 31
Lvl 25

Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
Iv'e been playing this MMO for as long as i can remember with a
And I love it

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
the game itself? eh, i could take it or leave it at this point, since i'm really disappointed in the hard-edged and competitive direction things have taken. but the friendships i have made are priceless and will remain intact long after i am gone from the spiral.

-von

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
My only older mmo is roblox which i no longer play but i still play wiz

Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
Dr Von on Mar 6, 2016 wrote:
the game itself? eh, i could take it or leave it at this point, since i'm really disappointed in the hard-edged and competitive direction things have taken. but the friendships i have made are priceless and will remain intact long after i am gone from the spiral.

-von
I agree with you Von. I don't enjoy the game as mulch as I used to before. I wish KI could balance PvP somehow. Wizard101 is still the most unique MMO out there, I just hope it doesn't die down anytime soon!
Btw Von, every time I go through forums, I always see your posts haha!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Artur Battle on Mar 7, 2016 wrote:
I agree with you Von. I don't enjoy the game as mulch as I used to before. I wish KI could balance PvP somehow. Wizard101 is still the most unique MMO out there, I just hope it doesn't die down anytime soon!
Btw Von, every time I go through forums, I always see your posts haha!
in that case, i hope you enjoy my, er, questionable contributions to the community.

i agree, this is a wonderful and unique game. i'm an adult, so i didn't grow up with this kind of stuff (i'm still in my 20s, so i'm younger than those who saw the dawn of the internet, but older than the generation that grew up with social media and cell phones)~ my friends tried to get me into "real" mmorpgs but, as a lifelong fan of the harry potter novels, i was drawn to this game because of the similarities to the books and because it wasn't like everything else out there. it was a fun, casual game that didn't require an insane time investment or too much brain power after a long day at work.

as time has gone on, though, i feel that the target audience has changed. once directed at families and adult casual players, the game has shifted to a new hard-edged and competitive meta~ i miss the fun, the magical feeling i used to get when i logged in every day.

i honestly don't care much for pvp; all i want is the robe, and i will (happily) quit forever.

-von

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
It's one of the only things that i have to look forward to during the day.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Wizard101 is as valuable as how much money I put into it. I've spent over $200 to play wizard101 so that's how much it is worth to me.

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
Dr Von on Mar 6, 2016 wrote:

-von
I agree, it's not as good as it used to be back when I started. However, I like coming back to it every spring and summer because although I have found other good games, this is still one of my favorites because of all the memories I have.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
It's The Best Game Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my opinion,

The Only game I play besides Pirate101.

Explorer
May 25, 2011
indyjunior on Mar 4, 2016 wrote:
To me it is very nostalgic and some of my fondest memories are of playing Wizard101 and I just get so happy playing it. To me it is priceless because of the memories it makes.

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
MalvinHawkRunner on Mar 10, 2016 wrote:
Wizard101 is as valuable as how much money I put into it. I've spent over $200 to play wizard101 so that's how much it is worth to me.
I think if you want one of everything in the game it's about $100,000. So by your definition this game would be world peace lol.