Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
So I have the quest for Geographic Society Archives or whatever its called in Regents Square. I am looking desperately for some players to help me with this quest and maybe even a couple of quests in Celestia. I am looking for at least 2 other players to help me and you have to be at least level 60. I am desperate to find some help with this quest because I have tried like 5 times with my friends and we had no luck.

Heather StarSong lvl 50

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
Don't forget to tell what server you are on and what time and date.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
omagicspells on Mar 1, 2016 wrote:
So I have the quest for Geographic Society Archives or whatever its called in Regents Square. I am looking desperately for some players to help me with this quest and maybe even a couple of quests in Celestia. I am looking for at least 2 other players to help me and you have to be at least level 60. I am desperate to find some help with this quest because I have tried like 5 times with my friends and we had no luck.

Heather StarSong lvl 50
I can help you possibly with this, what is your TIME (EST,WST,CT), when and where you want to meet up.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Blaze StarBloom on Mar 2, 2016 wrote:
I can help you possibly with this, what is your TIME (EST,WST,CT), when and where you want to meet up.
My time is Eastern time. Maybe we could meet up on Saturday March 5 at 12 afternoon Eastern time? Meet in the realm Vampire next to Prospector Zeke in Marleybone.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
omagicspells on Mar 2, 2016 wrote:
My time is Eastern time. Maybe we could meet up on Saturday March 5 at 12 afternoon Eastern time? Meet in the realm Vampire next to Prospector Zeke in Marleybone.
Alright, I'll see you there

-"Sometimes the right path, isn't the easiest"

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Blaze StarBloom on Mar 2, 2016 wrote:
Alright, I'll see you there

-"Sometimes the right path, isn't the easiest"
Ok cool!