Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
I need an administrator!! Lol the problem is that I don't remember my master password. Every time I send an email, it doesn't show. I believe the emails are flagged as "don't send" or something. If an administrator could unflag this for me it'd be much appreciated!

Administrator
To reset your master password you first need to login at www.wizard101.com or www.pirate101.com. Once logged in, go to "My Accounts." In the "My Accounts" screen, you will see a button labeled "Login master Password." Click this button. At the bottom right of the pop up window, you will see a link called "Forgot Master Password." Once selected, you will be given two options, "Send Me A New Password" and "Use My Credit Card Information to Login."

You can also press the "Forgot" button at www.wizard101.com. Select the radial for "Forgot Master Password", enter your username and an email will be sent. For Pirate101, you would click on the "Login" button at www.pirate101.com and choose "Forgot?," in the login window.

**Please note that the email will only be sent to the master email address listed on the account. If you do not receive said email, it is likely that the email account you are checking is not what we have on file.**

If you need further assistance, send a ticket over to Support from the "Contact Us" tab OR just send us the request from the master email address & we'll happily reset the password. You can send a "regular" email to support@wizard101.com or support @pirate101.com. As always, please be sure to include your username!

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

community@wizard101.com