Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Facing Morganthe Early?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
Hi I'm going to start pvp at level 100. I just got shadow magic and haven't even got to the beach place in Khrysalis yet, so I think there is no way I can complete Khrysalis before coming level 100. The thing is, I would like the ice amulet that Morganthe drops for pvp. Is there any way I can fight her before getting the quest to do so? Thanks, Blaze DragonDust lvl 98

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
Unfortunately, you can't enter the dungeon through the sigil, BUT, you could try teleporting to one of your friends into the battle, but chances are it will not let you teleport into the dungeon.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
DBZ Fan on Feb 23, 2016 wrote:
Hi I'm going to start pvp at level 100. I just got shadow magic and haven't even got to the beach place in Khrysalis yet, so I think there is no way I can complete Khrysalis before coming level 100. The thing is, I would like the ice amulet that Morganthe drops for pvp. Is there any way I can fight her before getting the quest to do so? Thanks, Blaze DragonDust lvl 98
I was lvl 101 when I finished crescent beach and was lvl 104 when I beat kris. I doubt that you won't be exalted by the end of kris. Also, don't do exalted pvp, you CANNOT block at exalted. I recommend beating Polaris and farming Baba Yaga for her athame and Rasputin for his deck and amulet. The Morganthe one is ok but the block is 1/3 of the Rasputin amulet. Imo, Prodigious pvp is easier than exalted pvp. As well, you should farm Krokotopia and Ratllesbone when you become exalted, the gear is extremely good for ice in particular and darkmoor for boots. If you have crowns, buy terror hoard packs and try to get the wand, if not use Mali wand. Also, you can't do morganthe before the quest. I would wish you good luck but ice doesn't need luck in pvp

Lvl 110
Lvl 89 (Exalted next week)
Lvl 31
Lvl 25

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
Alright thanks guys. I might try level 110 ice pvp but I don't know how long that will take from where I'm at.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
If you want I can help you quest, I am 110 so I have nothing better to do. Tell me when to meet up and where i am on EST time

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
Ok that would great. How about 5:30 eastern time?

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
and we can meet in realm vampire area one, in between waterfall and door to nightside