Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Penny Dreadfull quest?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
Hello other w101ers!

I joined w101 a while ago, and my dad joined shortly after me. I helped him with other quests. I asked him one day where he wanted to go and he said that there was a quest from Penny Dreadfull with a mirror. I remebered that I had done this quest before. When we went to the area where it was supposed to be, there was no mirror. The quest had also disappeared from his questing thingy.

I have wondered where this quest has gone. I've been wondering for a year now. Someone please help! Thanks!

Also I have no idea if it was a mirror, but it was outside of the haunted/dark cave that connects to triton avenue.

Rebecca Raintalon

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
hydra4444 on Feb 22, 2016 wrote:
Hello other w101ers!

I joined w101 a while ago, and my dad joined shortly after me. I helped him with other quests. I asked him one day where he wanted to go and he said that there was a quest from Penny Dreadfull with a mirror. I remebered that I had done this quest before. When we went to the area where it was supposed to be, there was no mirror. The quest had also disappeared from his questing thingy.

I have wondered where this quest has gone. I've been wondering for a year now. Someone please help! Thanks!

Also I have no idea if it was a mirror, but it was outside of the haunted/dark cave that connects to triton avenue.

Rebecca Raintalon
i dont remember seeing a mirror when doing this quest

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
annaxh on Feb 22, 2016 wrote:
i dont remember seeing a mirror when doing this quest
Like i said, idk if it was a mirror, it was outside of the haunted cave in triton avenue.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
There are no quests from Penny Dreadful that includes a mirror.

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
Lilayan on Feb 23, 2016 wrote:
There are no quests from Penny Dreadful that includes a mirror.
Like I said, the quest us gone by now. It was a thing in the past. It is no longer here.

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
I just realized that I posted an article very similar to this awhile back. The mirror thingy was a timed event. Sorry for any confusion.

Defender
Feb 22, 2016
hydra4444 on Feb 23, 2016 wrote:
I just realized that I posted an article very similar to this awhile back. The mirror thingy was a timed event. Sorry for any confusion.
You're thinking of the lost pages event.
Also, no, it's not Penny Dreadful.