Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diego Duelmaster's Level 50 quest is broken!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2014
After the battle with the golem that teaches you crits and crit blocks the game glitched and I was stuck in the arena and diego wasn't talking. So what I did was exit out of the game assuming the way to fix it was to exit the arena and re-do it. But I was wrong. When I re-did the battle I was welcomed by a non-existant golem. It wasn't there so I couldn't finish the quest. I just ignored the problem and went to celestia to do my main quest in the district of star to kill the Piscean guards for the first time. When I started the battle I noticed my spells were gone. I couldn't fight!!! When ever I try to start a battle now I can't see or click on my spells. This is ruining my gameplay and progress. I demand an answer to this glitch. Because I'f I don't have access to my spells OR EVEN SEE them then how am I going to progress this?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
i might suggest you use the forum on this website to contact tech support and ask them for some help.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2014
Update: I don't know what happened but it was fixed. After a day everything returned to normal. But I went to do the quest AGAIN. I found out the source of the problem: If your spells kill the golem while diego is teaching then it glitches. Unfortunately I just made my self unable to play wizard101 for the day