Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farming for Gold!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2015
What's the best way to farm gold? I'm a Master Diviner(currently level 42) and I'm in Mooshu, I've done Wysteria and am on Grizzle. But what's the best area for farming for gold? Angel StormPyre

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Angel Stormpyre on Feb 13, 2016 wrote:
What's the best way to farm gold? I'm a Master Diviner(currently level 42) and I'm in Mooshu, I've done Wysteria and am on Grizzle. But what's the best area for farming for gold? Angel StormPyre
I am also a master sorcerer (level 44) and I am also in mooshu. The bosses in mooshu (and any boss that has 700 or more health) are good for farming. As long as they are powerful enemies, you get get really good stuff if you have alot of patience. I have also heard that with alot (and I mean alot) of patience, you can even get good stuff from rattlebones in unicorn way.

Heather StarSong lvl 44

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
If you have a higher level friend, you can port to them to halfang and get a load of gold. His amulet sells for 8,000 gold a pop and his other gear (hats, robes, boots, athames, rings, amulet) sells for about 2,000 to 4,000 gold a pop.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Whoops, forgot to sign my schools heh:

Richard SkullDust level 110
Richard FireDust level 110
Richard GoldDust level 44

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I'd say once you work on grizzleheim and wintertusk, there is a boss in Verstrilund called Halfang that drops great. He sometimes drops an amulet that is called Cow Pearl's Amulet and it sells for about 8,000 gold, and the average items sell for 2,000-4,000 gold which adds up quick . Or, like someone said before, you could have a higher level friend help you with that. Good luck!
Gabrielle Silversword 93

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
omagicspells on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
I am also a master sorcerer (level 44) and I am also in mooshu. The bosses in mooshu (and any boss that has 700 or more health) are good for farming. As long as they are powerful enemies, you get get really good stuff if you have alot of patience. I have also heard that with alot (and I mean alot) of patience, you can even get good stuff from rattlebones in unicorn way.

Heather StarSong lvl 44
i thought the only good thing rattlebones dropped was his 1 shot dungeon.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
Farm mt.olympus. The Worst gear sells for around 400 to 1100 gold, in my experience, and if you need a team, there's always someone to help you out.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
dragonhelper2000 on Feb 20, 2016 wrote:
i thought the only good thing rattlebones dropped was his 1 shot dungeon.
Yea, but I dont really know. Because alot of people tell me its possible and all, but I am simply not patient, and I have never bothered to try it. lol.