Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Valentines Announcement

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Hey Everyone!

I have read the announcement about the new things in the Spiral for this holiday and as usual KI has added to the game for us.

I have already caught the Be Mine fish - a very nice addition to my collection - and the wife has snagged one of the new pets - which she adores.

So here is my question. The announcement said new faces in the Spiral. Does anyone know or has anyone found these new faces?? We have done a bit of searching but the Spiral is a big place and its easy to lose a face in the crowd, so to speak.

Thanks for any help on finding the new faces!!

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
crowmagus on Feb 10, 2016 wrote:
Hey Everyone!

I have read the announcement about the new things in the Spiral for this holiday and as usual KI has added to the game for us.

I have already caught the Be Mine fish - a very nice addition to my collection - and the wife has snagged one of the new pets - which she adores.

So here is my question. The announcement said new faces in the Spiral. Does anyone know or has anyone found these new faces?? We have done a bit of searching but the Spiral is a big place and its easy to lose a face in the crowd, so to speak.

Thanks for any help on finding the new faces!!
They might be talking about Valentina Heartsong (among others?)... she shows up in the Shopping District during the Valentine's Day period.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Well that is a bit of a disappointment. It's always nice to find a new villain or henchman sneaking around to whack. But the fish was a good addition to my fish collection none the less.