Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-5-16

AuthorMessage
Administrator
We've come full circle to the end of another week, and since it's here, let's chat about something new!

In honor of Pack-a-palooza, this week, we'd like to ask this - if you could pick the THEME of the next CCG pack, what would it be? It could be anything familiar, such as a world of the Spiral, or something completely new and unique... so the sky's the limit. Let us know what you'd pick!

Happy Friday folks, and have a super wonderful weekend!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Survivor
Jun 02, 2015
I think you should have a promotion gear pack for 1k crown each that has select gear/promotion wands and stuff like that

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
Dungeons... dark deep and mysterious... every existing world could have it's own dungeon full of underworld versions of those creatures. Instead of 'Towers' you would have mine shafts into the deep

Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
I would like to see some more mounts with stats, for example: a mount that gives block! Please make a pack with many useful items not just one (witch's hoard pack). We really need new stitch gear.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Candy. Make everything candy themed. Gingerbread furnature items, candy cane gear, A dyeable gumball pet that uses the same basic model as the snowball, and a chocolate moose mount.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Professor Falmea on Feb 5, 2016 wrote:
We've come full circle to the end of another week, and since it's here, let's chat about something new!

In honor of Pack-a-palooza, this week, we'd like to ask this - if you could pick the THEME of the next CCG pack, what would it be? It could be anything familiar, such as a world of the Spiral, or something completely new and unique... so the sky's the limit. Let us know what you'd pick!

I would say the Pirate101 Hoard pack or Rise & destroy pack. Those are my opinions. They could give you pirate101 or Rise & Destroy stuff. Just an opinion. :).

-Cowan DeathPyre Ice, Level 40

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Hi I think I would go with a mirage theme pack I just love things like that all the mystery the jewels hidden secrets it would have new housing items

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
If I could pick a theme it would be western, I'd like to dress up as a cowboy.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2012
Dear Prof. Falmea,

I think there should be a wizard city themed pack that gave items like a replica of merle ambrose's staff
and/or merle ambrose's gear and other wizard city themed housing items and mounts etc.

Thanks For Your Time,
MerlinAllPowerful

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
Vito - I think something that would give a new spell or weapon.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
Teachers of Ravenwood pack. It can even be separated into spirit school teachers and elemental school teachers if necessary.
Gear: There would be a Merle Ambrose robe, hat, and shoes and wand and the same for the rest of the professors. Either universal for all schools or each school receives their own school's robes.

Pets: A Gamma pet and also Cyrus Drake's Quetzal pet.

Housing items: A book of secrets item. Merle's crystal ball. Portraits of the professors. Tapestries to the different schools could also be dropped. Other items specifically from the professor's background like: Cyrus's set of paints and Moolinda Wu's flower arrangement.

Jewels: Triangle jewel that gives a natural attack of each professor. Or special jewels for each professor that give a better than normal boost. Like Greyrose Defense jewel that gives 15 percent universal resist or Falmea Damage that gives 15 percent universal damage.

Just a few ideas

Moira Stormheart

Hero
May 07, 2015
i would make a five B.O.X.E.S event pack. it would have new gear and new pets and a new dungeon. the gear would look like the professer's outfit. the pets would look like the professer and rose piper's models. the dungeon would have changeable enemys ranks and have all of the lost pages event bosses. yes i know this post is long but hey its my idea

P.S your the most awesomest professer EVER

miranda jade song level 77 pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
How about a crafter pack? You could get several useful items such as socket wrenches, jewels, and rare reagents. The biggest draw would be exclusive recipes for new crafted houses and mounts. If you got a recipe from the pack it would automatically appear in your recipe section.

The pack could also include a new pet called the Busy Beaver. This would make a good pet for the pack because of the "busy as a beaver" saying, and how beavers create (or craft) their own homes.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2012
I think there could be several packs based on the same thing. the category for this is the hard to get items. Have one pack that would be housing items and decorations. One that would be gardening, fishing and pet training. Another pack that was things useful in battle. A things useful in battle pack would be outfits, wands, rings, amulets, knives, pets, mounts, spells and jewels.This pack could be made up of the best that would be dropped by the bosses that are hardest to defeat. For example players who did not get the darkmore gear in battle could get it from the pack. A pack that was made up of hard to get tc. hard to get tc would be like Loremaster and the tc from the other packs that can't be gotten from TC vendors. Another pack would be a keys pack it would give keys so if you bought one of these packs there would be wood key, stone key, gold key and any other key type there is for accessing the secret rooms. Another pack could be a super mega snack pack that had enough pet snacks to give the pet at least 500 xp from just the snacks.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2013
The first new pack that I would like to see would be a Khrysalis furnishings pack. You have the Khrysalis house, but there's no furniture to be used specifically from that world.

I would also really like to see a pack containing a lot of things that Pirate101 has, but Wizard101 does not and that is stuff for the kitchen. I would like to see a lot more decor for kitchen and bathroom - baskets of fruit, plates of food, canned goods that are already open and empty, soaps and bottles for the bathroom. You have the furnishings - except for toilets which would be nice instead of having to create my own - but you don't have any decorations to go in those rooms.

I would really like to see a pack containing miscellaneous decor specifically made to go on shelving. You have all these great bookcases and shelves in various things to put stuff on, but most items are too big and don't fit on the shelves. All in all, everything comes down to more decor accessories in every way, not just furniture.

Finally, I would also dearly love to see a pack of furnishings - everything from beds to sofas to rugs that can be dyed in different colors. The game already has the technology - we can change the color of gear - so this could easily be applied to furnishings.

See You Around the Spiral!
Suzanne

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012

Wow, I just made a post about a pack before reading this. But it would totally be what I said in my post. Or maybe just another gardening pack.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
A mounts pack with all the mounts (including mounts from hoard packs, dropped mounts like the mini mammoth, and the housing ones like the Polaris shipwreck) temporary 1 day, 7 day, and a chance at permanent ones.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Racing.

Clothing would be the fire suit, shoes, and helmet. Wand would be a tire iron that you tap into your other hand when standing still, and throw for a wand attack.

Mount would be a go kart with 50% increased movement instead of the usual 40%.

Some housing items could be the big tool boxes, gas cans, jacks, jack stands, air guns, all the different flags (green, yellow, black, checker, etc), an interactive mini race track like the Toy Train Set except the cars only race when you activate it, "1:24" collectible race cars, a championship trophy, and various posters that could include drivers, cars, haulers, and tracks.

Pet could be a crew chief.

Community Leader
Furniture of the Professors. You can use all schools, Wisteria and Arcanum professors also.
Actually your World of the Spiral name would be great for NPC pack. Could have a variety of NPC's
There's a couple off the top of my mind.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
I would love to see a Dragonspyre themed CCG pack. The clothing in it could look like the outfits that the NPCs wear and the wands as well could take inspiration from either the NPCs or some of the bosses' wands. As for a mount for this pack a Battle Drake mount (of course shrunk down to an appropriate size) with a stat boost (either in universal defense, or critical resistance).

Thanks for your time and consideration

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012

may i ask, what does CCG stand for?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Oh I would love a horse-themed pack with a new fancy horse mount, like maybe a big Clydesdale. There is no such thing as too many W101 horse mounts. The pack could also feature housing items to create your own equestrian barn with things like containers of food, saddles, reins and halters to hang on the wall, and outdoor pieces like jumping hurdles, racing barrels and small paddocks. The outfit pieces could look like an English riding outfit with a carrot wand (I think it would be too easy to associate riding crops or other similar handheld implements with cruelty).

Survivor
Nov 13, 2014
I would love a pack full of coustems like your favorite animal and that kind've stuff

Survivor
Dec 16, 2013
I would like a bundle pack that offers mounts, mount recipes, weapons, weapon recipes. Ideally, I would like it to offer the mounts from the other packs (particularly the seasonal mounts). Even if the pack cost more crowns I would buy it.