Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Easy Crown Obtaining?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
Can someone tell me the easiest way to get crowns. I REALLY want one of the hair styles in the crown shop, and also the hoard and lore packs while they are on sale.

Please help me out, I would really apreciate that!

-Cori Skullblood

Administrator
Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
You can Watch videos in game

Buy them

and Do quizzes on ki's website

Hope this helped

TrevorDawnStalker 102

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
The easiest way is obviously to buy them. They make it pretty easy, just follow the links on the left hand side there under My account. Otherwise, you can answer trivia questions or watch videos in game. Not as easy, but not terribly difficult either. Those hair styles do drop a lot in the new one shot dungeons, maybe you or a friend has one waiting to be used. Good luck, I hope you get your hair style.

Amber

Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
Thanks, but for some reason the 'Earn Crowns' Button in game doesn't work. I get in it, then i click the 'Watch Video' Button, and i never get to watch the video! It is just black the whole time. I have to close it out. I don't know what happend-Glitch? My PC? I dont know but thats just really weird.

(Another thing is i spent $50 on crowns and a couple days ago got the evergreen bundle)

Thanks For the Help!

Cori Skullblood

Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
Cori SkullBlood on Jan 31, 2016 wrote:
Thanks, but for some reason the 'Earn Crowns' Button in game doesn't work. I get in it, then i click the 'Watch Video' Button, and i never get to watch the video! It is just black the whole time. I have to close it out. I don't know what happend-Glitch? My PC? I dont know but thats just really weird.

(Another thing is i spent $50 on crowns and a couple days ago got the evergreen bundle)

Thanks For the Help!

Cori Skullblood
I have that issue as well, I recently started playing again a week or so ago, and now everytime I try to use the watch video option it spins like its loading then just says video unavailable :/ Thankfully I was able to buy some to try for a ghost dragon sadly my luck is terrible and I got 3 cats haha

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I'd say spending 5 bucks is the easiest method , but obviously you could watch videos or play the trivia quizzes, although it takes up a lot more time and energy. It just depends on what you prefer to do. Good luck, and enjoy your hairstyle
- Gabrielle Silversword 93

Squire
Jul 18, 2009

Thanks For the Help!

Cori Skullblood
Check your Flash Player version through the Adobe site to make sure you're up to date- Flash is what the video player thingy uses. I usually try updating Flash and restarting the computer and it will fix whatever problems I'm having. I can't give you the link to the update page because it's against forum rules but a quick search will get you there pretty quick.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2011

Thanks For the Help!

Cori Skullblood
Right click the game icon and click 'Run as administrator' or go in and change the settings to that permanently. Should fix your problem.