Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Candy land side world read me and comment!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
ok this is going seem silly i know it dose not fit into the story so it be a side world

so when you reach level 85 you get a pop up on your screen of jimmy the ice wizard and jimmy tells you plz come to me as soon as you can i am located in headmaster Ambrose tower in the hidden room hidden the head master Ambrose owl.

so when you enter the tower the owl say oooh you are hear to see jummy right hurry this way! then a light shoots out of the spiral reviling a hidden door

you enter the door the jimmy laying on the bed but something wrong with him the owl explain he ate a world called candy land and you are like how the heck did he eat a world! the owl say well candy land is such a small world we keep it in this hidden room to protect it its not even big enough to show up on the maps then you say how do we get it out of him owl say well there more then one way into candy world but to get it out of him your going to need to destroy any grems that may have enter candy land once that is done candy world should be able to pop out of his belly butten on its own the owl opens up a portal to the candy world

OK so that the story

the world would look like it was made of candy and anything sweet

so mountains made of Cointon candy the ground cloud be chocolate the people can be little marshmell men to any kinda candy the gear also could be food based so could pet and even mounts

and the spells here some i thought of

ice scream

popcorn candy

shocker rocks candy

black liquor rush

The perfect candy

sweet tarts

mix candy