Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening rewards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
At 6:27am before school i harvsted my couch potatoes and when i left early i see they put up a double gardening reards THE SAME DAY i harvested my sees.. I have waited 5 days to see any rewards come up and it comes up when i harvest in the same day.. only difference is i did it 5 hours earlier.. can i still get my rewards im pretty upset about this.. Atleast the seeds i dont care about the snacks but the seeds are so annoying to farm for.. and this would of helped me alot..

Administrator
Hello,

We can't retroactively apply double rewards if you harvested your plants before the time the event started.

When double rewards are active, there will be a message at the top of your screen when you press the gardening button in your home. If you don't see the message "member gardening bonus, double experience and double rewards" at the top of your screen when in gardening mode, the event is not active and you will not receive the extra rewards.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

We can't retroactively apply double rewards if you harvested your plants before the time the event started.

When double rewards are active, there will be a message at the top of your screen when you press the gardening button in your home. If you don't see the message "member gardening bonus, double experience and double rewards" at the top of your screen when in gardening mode, the event is not active and you will not receive the extra rewards.
Now this is the part that i am mad about why dont you put up something BEFORE you do it i would of waited this honestly makes me want to cancel my sub and leave again..

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

All i want are the seeds.. you guys gave no notice IF you did i would of waited the 4-5 hours..