Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What house to buy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2015
I am struggling to know what house to buy. I am only buying with gold and I have 130,000. I can not seem to find any good houses? Any suggestions? I want a decently large inside and a decently large outside.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I always think Red Barn Farm is a good one to start with. Start a garden and your plants will grow faster there. Good Luck.

Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted 104

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
Whatever school house you are is good. I love the life house and I happen to be life. I also love the storm house. Red Barn Farm is another good choice as well. Good luck with the coming challenges!

Katie LifeSword

Survivor
Jun 19, 2015
Katie LifeSword on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
Whatever school house you are is good. I love the life house and I happen to be life. I also love the storm house. Red Barn Farm is another good choice as well. Good luck with the coming challenges!

Katie LifeSword
I am fire, but I honestly didn't have much like for the fire house. I probably will end up buying it just to have but there is no garden space and tons of small rooms. A house with large rooms would be nice. I don't want 20 small rooms, even if it is more space than like 5 big rooms.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
jonny1q2w3e4r on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
I am struggling to know what house to buy. I am only buying with gold and I have 130,000. I can not seem to find any good houses? Any suggestions? I want a decently large inside and a decently large outside.
here the houses i have you look at

Red bran farm house
lots of spaces outside you even have a tower and a little stall area for pets or mounts and lots of room the guardian with happy plants inside is a good size but is more like a normal mordan house
if your gaurdain kinda person who look for good space this is the best choice

Myth house

lots and lots of outside space you even have a small pool and a rainbow of your vary own that you can walk on and a waterfall the inside is big and small some rooms are small while others are huge but this house gives a lot of options to it and has a nice look to it

Avalon house

yes i know its not the best for site seeing but you can move and Chang the house to how you like it and were you want not only that you can make more parts for your house also you get lots of space inside and out and a pool and small waterfall inside and out even a cave and you can plant anywhere and ride your mount anywhere in the house the downside is if your not creative its not the house for you because you wont be able to expand it

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
hopefulz33 on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
I always think Red Barn Farm is a good one to start with. Start a garden and your plants will grow faster there. Good Luck.

Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted 104
So far, the Red Barn Farm is also the nicest inside for decorating - in my opinion.

And it's a plant "like" inside and outside - so if you want to get into gardening it's a help there too.