Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

For those who have Winterglide skates.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
Out of curiosity, I just want to know, and I also want to know if I am the only one who feels this way, but for those who have the skates, how much money did you spend on the pack? I spent waaaay too much and got ......no skates so I am going to keep wasting my money on that back until all my Christmas money is gone.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Psst...

...quick, do the box dungeons; I have multiple wizards that have received 1-2 as permanent mount drops.

Ironically, the box dungeons disappear on 05 January; so hurry, there's time to do a couple of runs before they disappear for awhile.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Tylerwildpants on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
Psst...

...quick, do the box dungeons; I have multiple wizards that have received 1-2 as permanent mount drops.

Ironically, the box dungeons disappear on 05 January; so hurry, there's time to do a couple of runs before they disappear for awhile.
Are you sure you aren't referring to the Fairy Wings? If you are actually saying that the WinterGlide Skates drop from the box dungeons, could you please say which box you got it from?

Survivor
Nov 09, 2011
I got winterglide skates with the crowns i had extra of, i had about 10,000 crowns saved up when the new/old pack came out so i spent 7,000 crowns on it and i got 2 perm whinterglide skates and many other things.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
FusionSun on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
Are you sure you aren't referring to the Fairy Wings? If you are actually saying that the WinterGlide Skates drop from the box dungeons, could you please say which box you got it from?
Darn, I can't :(

I don't remember which dungeon I was in, but my son and I both received winterglide skates as drops.

I want to say it was from the Box in Avalon. I'll have to make sure to farm them when they return.