Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ideas that need your judgements

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
My first idea is maybe we could have a 7 playable cater on accounts but we have to pay say $20.00 to unlock to solt and it could be like a in a bundle or even just buy-able in the crowns shop because i would love to be able to have a balance wizard but i love the other classes so much so its hard to not be able to play balance unless i make another account witch i don't really want to do.

my second idea i love to be able to have a help butten in the game were you can type your question in and it will fined the answer to your problem on wizard101 or in a Bowers but if there is no answer then it will contact a kingly tech support person witch you can type back and forth with that way you feel like something being done about the problem and your not just talking to a robot

my 3 idea is maybe we could add to the housing game laser tag and to do this there be to teams and no matter what the teams would be by a school so if the owner chose the right side be storm that means the left side would be myth and basically the arrow keys would move you around and you have a x on the middle of your screen and you run around and who ever you saw and your x was on you tap the x butten on your key bored to shoot them with a laser and once you been hit 3 times your out of the game and there could be a maze wall that the game puts all over your house so it makes it more interesting and there could be power up in wild fire like maybe one that slow down a player movements or one that sets up a wall in front of you or behind you or one that allow you to switch with a player or one that can make you not see able for 30s

ok so my last idea is maybe a open main quest to public options you know that watch tower in commons well insde there were the ball is you go there hit x and you be able to see all the players who have there quest open to public and you can decide to join the person with the same main quest as you also the player with there man quest set to public can turn it off at any point in time under options also the ball will only show you people with open main quest and the same main quest as you currently are on.

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
idea one is fine

idea two is redundant since this game is slow paced you can search help files while in combat so there really no point to adding a ingame help feature.

idea three is workable

idea four needs more explaining. what are you wanting exactly? if its to find people to quest with, team up at dungeon works for that.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Chiaki Minami on Dec 30, 2015 wrote:
idea one is fine

idea two is redundant since this game is slow paced you can search help files while in combat so there really no point to adding a ingame help feature.

idea three is workable

idea four needs more explaining. what are you wanting exactly? if its to find people to quest with, team up at dungeon works for that.
what dose redundant mean?

and to answer your question about the last question basicly i know we have team up but you have to wait for dungeon or something like that i talking about being able to get help while your just doing your everyday things like talking to people and battling mobs so you wouldn't have to wait in team up all the time and this way players with the same quest like say the sand squid can fined each other and wont have to tell the other players they hit team up for to fined a team for it that they are there for the sand squid but sent they were not you still don't have any help for the sand squid so now you have a choice to make leave and wait 10mints or go with them threw it then go get your help to kill the sand squid with the make your quest public you be able to turn it on and people with the same quest who don't have help and can't get it in team up could go to the quest bored witch could be place by the team up thing but it just be a bored with pictures of players on it you click x and you see a list of people with the same quest as you like it will only show quest you have picked up and it could have a type box so you can fined the quest you currently on and if there players doing it you could click there name and you be teleported to them it wouldn't work if they are already in battle or waiting on team up or finely if there in a battle but if there just walking around and getting ready for the battle then you be able to join them and it just teleport you to them add you and the player to a group but you wont be force to use group chat you still have normal chat on till you decide to use group chat i think this would help lower levels fined each other and higher level with hard quest fined help faster

also thank you for the feed back i just wish more players would tell me what they think

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
Redundant means useless and unneeded.

Your first idea is not a very good idea, this costs more money than creating another account and buying crowns or a short membership on that account which can hold six characters. If this idea exists, I think it should be free to have a seventh character.

I agree with the last poster, your second idea seems a bit unneeded. There's already a help button which gives you basic information about the game and when you need more help, you could just look it up on Google. Although some websites aren't very reliable.

I'm kind of neutral on your third idea, I like the idea of having a new housing game but I very dislike the idea of being divided by schools, the teams should be random in any housing game, and the owner shouldn't choose the teams. By the way, how would Laser Tag work in a house anyways?

Finally, your fourth idea seems a bit confusing, but after I read your explanation, I think it isn't possible. How would you be able to team up for questing? Wouldn't it be easier if you just ask your friends or just simply look for people for helping you quest? They don't even need to be on the same quest as you. By the way, why would you even need to team up to talk to people? You can just do it yourself. It's not like any other person can read your mind and talk for you.

This entire thing was pretty hard to read in my opinion, you should be clear on what you write so other people could understand it.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
Redundant basically means unneeded. If you want deeper meaning, google it.

I feel that the last idea is not very needed, because (as was stated before) there is team up. I get that the creatures on the street can be a pain, but just ask a friend to help you. Maybe you would have you and the individual you are questing with go into a isolated realm that has monster towers, the people you get the quests from, and monsters wandering the street-I just described a dungeon. Whoops. Third idea- I am kinda confused by the school opposite system you mentioned. If it was a storm team, would only storm and myth be able to play it? That seems like it would be tricky because 5 other schools would be left out in that round. I think KI tries not to have school vrs. school, and it seems like having storm vrs. myth would kinda defeat that point. The description of the game is a little hard to follow, but from what I gather, it sounds interesting. My only problem is it might be a little more violent than other activities in the game.If you have a question you want to be answered personally by a KI employee, send them an email, or ask it on here.The first idea is decent, but I don't think an extra wizard is worth 20 dollars (at least to me) Maybe when you buy a pack, there would be an option to tack on 5 extra dollars to get one more wizard (limit would be 8 or something)
Anyho, thanks for sharing your ideas, I wish more people would! :)

Rebecca Ashunter
-Level 40-

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
#1 Extra Character Slots Card
The card could come with a code that just linked our account to a new one thus gaining 6 new slots.

We'd only see one set of 6 characters at a time (as now) but the shared banks would be linked as when we use a friends shared bank or one in the Crown house previews. (I know that's not supposed to work - but it usually does - which means the effect can be turned on and off from the KI side.)

When we are in the first school room - there could be an arrow or other icon that toggles us into our new school room OR we could have 2 different logins. Either way it would be an adaption of the system that links family accounts.

When redeeming a card we'd have the option of starting a new account to link OR PERMANENTLY linking another existing account (as there are people who have already started second accounts to have those 6 extra characters.)

Price of the card would be set as necessary to satisfy the needs of KI who would be losing the extra membership fees for those players who are now paying for 2 accounts - BUT gaining the purchase price from probably EVERY player of the game. What percentage of players own 2 accounts and have memberships for both at the same time? How close is that to the near 100% who want a 7th character?

It would also open the way for 5 new schools of magic in the future.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
# 2 Live In-Game Chat with a KI Player Support csr

This could be done by having one server/realm attended by a few KI support people and could be available only to players paying few dollars more for their memberships – to pay for the extra help KI would need.

• This would be valuable to special-needs players,
  • young players,
  • new players
  • and the MANY kids I've tried to help over the years that have access to the game but not the search engines on the web.
This would need an addition to the parental controls so a parent could choose whether to allow their child who may have Menu Chat only in game to have open chat with the KI helpers. Even if the young, ESL, or special-needs players don't spell well or have problems like Tourette's Syndrome they'd be able to communicate through open-chat. Parents would need the ability to get transcripts of the interactions emailed to them. Preferably it would be automatically sent like the responder that tells us you've received our help request and we'll hear back within 48 hours or whatever. It would just say Our KI Game Helper worked with your child today, the following is an automated transcript of the interaction.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
# 3 Laser Tag Housing Item - gauntlet like

I thought this idea sounded like a lot of fun - but the wording was confusing to me so I've paraphrased and added my take. I'd definitely like to play the maze aspect.

Laser Tag Housing Object
a. Entering the Laser Tag game (as with a gauntlet) puts you inside a large & challenging maze.
b. 2 teams of opposing schools. House owner chooses the school team they want to play & the other team is automatically the opposite school. [I do not understand the purpose of adding schools to the game – blows could be simple wand hits.]
c. arrow keys would move you around
d. when an opponent is in range and X icon lights up on your screen – you tap your x key to strike.
e. Player hit 3 time is out
f. Within the maze are wild card "power ups" (like the special stars in the pet maze game) Hitting one would either: cause you to have special fire power when you hit x; slow the player down; speed the player up; spontaneously erect a new maze in front or behind the player; randomly switch places with another player; become invisible for 30 seconds.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
#4 Mainline Quest Team-Up

I love this idea but think it could be simpler.
It wouldn't need to be a new module in the game. It could just be another line on the pages on the Dungeon Team Up booth. At the top or bottom of the list is just Main Quest Line.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Rebecca Ashhunter on Jan 1, 2016 wrote:
Redundant basically means unneeded. If you want deeper meaning, google it.

I feel that the last idea is not very needed, because (as was stated before) there is team up. I get that the creatures on the street can be a pain, but just ask a friend to help you. Maybe you would have you and the individual you are questing with go into a isolated realm that has monster towers, the people you get the quests from, and monsters wandering the street-I just described a dungeon. Whoops. Third idea- I am kinda confused by the school opposite system you mentioned. If it was a storm team, would only storm and myth be able to play it? That seems like it would be tricky because 5 other schools would be left out in that round. I think KI tries not to have school vrs. school, and it seems like having storm vrs. myth would kinda defeat that point. The description of the game is a little hard to follow, but from what I gather, it sounds interesting. My only problem is it might be a little more violent than other activities in the game.If you have a question you want to be answered personally by a KI employee, send them an email, or ask it on here.The first idea is decent, but I don't think an extra wizard is worth 20 dollars (at least to me) Maybe when you buy a pack, there would be an option to tack on 5 extra dollars to get one more wizard (limit would be 8 or something)
Anyho, thanks for sharing your ideas, I wish more people would! :)

Rebecca Ashunter
-Level 40-
thank you for your feed back

and to help with laser tag a little more Helenie Nightseer Helenie Nightseer have given a perfect example of it that should help explaining a little more i sorry that i not a good speller

also thanks for thanking me do you have any ideas that you like to share that's kinda whats this topic for people to share and judge others ideas

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Helenie Nightseer on Jan 2, 2016 wrote:
#4 Mainline Quest Team-Up

I love this idea but think it could be simpler.
It wouldn't need to be a new module in the game. It could just be another line on the pages on the Dungeon Team Up booth. At the top or bottom of the list is just Main Quest Line.
i read all your post i got to say you made my ideas sound so much better

and to answer your question about the school in laser tag i just thought it be fun to be able to have colored teams depending on the school we pick myth would be yellow storm purple ice blue fire red death black life green and the wand would shoot like beams of there school powers

and thank you for helping me explain i really happy and supersize you took the time to so i just wanted to say thank and ask if you have any ideas for the game that you may want judge

and it wouldn't be violent it be kinda pg no blood just like a beem of light that teleports the player who lost outside the maze then once the game is over everybody get teleported out with like a list of people who got sent out to the last person the person in last place would have like a highlight or something to show everybody that he won and the names would be listed on how you got sent out of the maze so if you were first to be sent out of the maze then you would be first on the list the winner would be the last person and there could be like 3 things last man standing last team standing or protect the target.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Aw...Your are very welcome, King Leo 46. They were just such great ideas I wanted to make sure people who were trying to read, but maybe found it a bit confusing - as I had - might stick with it .

As for any ideas I'd like comments on: This isn't even my own idea, but I put it here in the dorms because I think it would make the game so much better https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/add-variety-to-quest-design-w-branching-patterns-8ad6a41651bf96c50151ffacc5da3504?page=1

Just click and see what you guys think

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Helenie Nightseer on Jan 4, 2016 wrote:
Aw...Your are very welcome, King Leo 46. They were just such great ideas I wanted to make sure people who were trying to read, but maybe found it a bit confusing - as I had - might stick with it .

As for any ideas I'd like comments on: This isn't even my own idea, but I put it here in the dorms because I think it would make the game so much better https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/add-variety-to-quest-design-w-branching-patterns-8ad6a41651bf96c50151ffacc5da3504?page=1

Just click and see what you guys think
i loved the idea you had
i was just wondering would it affect are spell quest like when its time to get snow angel or something like that and would we be able to Chang the out come if we wanted to?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
I have a few ideas I would like to hear your thoughts on King Leo. :)

I actually typed up a whole long post about this, but I accidentally deleted it. *facepalm. I think it would be neat to have creatures you could summon to fight at a dueling ring in your house. Maybe once you fought ten or something of the creature, you could summon it. You could try out new spells and stuff without other well meaning wizards coming in and not following your plan. I don't think that you should get Xp for fighting them, as it is much easier than street fighting, because the random factor is eliminated. What do you think?

I would also like if the teachers might wander around Ravenwood occasionally. I told my brother about this idea, and he pointed out it would be a pain to chase them down if you needed to talk to them. To fix this, I think they could add a learn spell option to the school tomes, so if the teacher is off, you could use that instead. I am not sure how it would work for quests though. I think that maybe a KI employee should "play" the teacher so the teacher would interact with others. Also maybe only 1 teacher should be our at a time, so things don't get crowded.

That's it! :)

P.S.- If you want to work on spelling and or grammar, you could type up your posts on Microsoft or any other program with spell check. I know on Microsoft, you can have an auto correct option, so if there is always one word you misspell, it will fix it for you. Then you could copy and paste it ove here. Just a thought. :)

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Rebecca Ashhunter on Jan 4, 2016 wrote:
I have a few ideas I would like to hear your thoughts on King Leo. :)

I actually typed up a whole long post about this, but I accidentally deleted it. *facepalm. I think it would be neat to have creatures you could summon to fight at a dueling ring in your house. Maybe once you fought ten or something of the creature, you could summon it. You could try out new spells and stuff without other well meaning wizards coming in and not following your plan. I don't think that you should get Xp for fighting them, as it is much easier than street fighting, because the random factor is eliminated. What do you think?

I would also like if the teachers might wander around Ravenwood occasionally. I told my brother about this idea, and he pointed out it would be a pain to chase them down if you needed to talk to them. To fix this, I think they could add a learn spell option to the school tomes, so if the teacher is off, you could use that instead. I am not sure how it would work for quests though. I think that maybe a KI employee should "play" the teacher so the teacher would interact with others. Also maybe only 1 teacher should be our at a time, so things don't get crowded.

That's it! :)

P.S.- If you want to work on spelling and or grammar, you could type up your posts on Microsoft or any other program with spell check. I know on Microsoft, you can have an auto correct option, so if there is always one word you misspell, it will fix it for you. Then you could copy and paste it ove here. Just a thought. :)
Hi

and so far i like both ideas

for the first idea i think it be a great idea i would love to see this. Its kinda like the make your own boss idea i saw awhile ago but instead of it being for bad players it be just for players who need to practice there spell but i do not think that you should be able to summon what ever you are fighting after 10 fights maybe instead it could be like lore keeper and you have a chance of getting a summon after a battle and maybe you could get xp just for fighting it could be like 15 xp but no loot such as gold or gear or wands or pets

for the second idea i think its a good start but i do not think a real kingly member would have the time to play and as for what your bother said well it still work as soon as you walk into the class room or were the teacher is located they just be standing there as they normaly do while there copy cat runs around wizard city and when the copy cat gets close to there self they would turn around before entering a building or just enter one of the other school but you never see the same teacher in the same place and maybe the makers could make them have message for players if the player walks up and talks to them and maybe the game makers could make them stop in a part of the city say 6 to 10 seconds so you get the chance to hit x and see the message

i think both your ideas would work in the game and make the game just a little more interesting and also i think many people would benefit from your first idea