Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor Upper Halls Glitch

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 13, 2011
I just did Upper Halls with my balance and on my storm (on my other account) at the same time. My storm wizard died and didn't receive the quest. Now he has to do it all over again. This is my least favorite dungeon and I did not enjoy doing it. Is there any way to fix it so I don't have to do it over again? This made me really mad and upset.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Duncan SpiritWard on Dec 28, 2015 wrote:
I just did Upper Halls with my balance and on my storm (on my other account) at the same time. My storm wizard died and didn't receive the quest. Now he has to do it all over again. This is my least favorite dungeon and I did not enjoy doing it. Is there any way to fix it so I don't have to do it over again? This made me really mad and upset.
That's not a glitch.

I recommend you read this: www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/a-reminder-on-dungeon-rewards-8ad6a41a4ed8e549014effde56e4378e?page=1

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
I had a laugh while reading that because lets see here, graveyard is specially designed so that you have a high tendancy to die, I can heal people to full health every 4th round, and people will still die guaranteed. if they don't want people to die, they would remove critical (cause of 80% of deaths in graveyard) not put in mechanics that prevent shielding. put in methods for tanks to protect their charges (i.e. a shield or aura that stops aoe progression. things like that would allow for people to not die, but when a single unblocked critical with the high pierce you face in graveyard will make difference between someone dying and someone not dying due to the nature of no viable aoe hot heals such as say a hot heal that heals 1800 over 6 rounds to team which would allow healers to cast heal during a blade cycle to cover a high damage that occurs after the blade removal and would also possibly allow healers to have some use in pvp again maybe....