Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leveling.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 22, 2015
Hello all, I am a lvl 35 fire wizard and I just got to marleybone. This is a HUGE problem , because I see level 30 -40s saying they're in mooshu. I hope marleybone is short as were all the quests in Wysteria. Does anybody think I should cut back on the side quests? When I use quest finder in WC, KT, and WS, every one of those worlds says "There are no quests available in this world." I am prone to completing things when moving onto the next, so I can do things in a orderly fashion. Should I only stick to the main storyline first or what?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Backintime6097 on Dec 27, 2015 wrote:
Hello all, I am a lvl 35 fire wizard and I just got to marleybone. This is a HUGE problem , because I see level 30 -40s saying they're in mooshu. I hope marleybone is short as were all the quests in Wysteria. Does anybody think I should cut back on the side quests? When I use quest finder in WC, KT, and WS, every one of those worlds says "There are no quests available in this world." I am prone to completing things when moving onto the next, so I can do things in a orderly fashion. Should I only stick to the main storyline first or what?
It's hardly a huge problem; and isn't one at all (except you might be behind on a school quest at some point; they don't go away though so it's not an issue). This isn't a race; this is a game. Play to have fun. I do a lot of side quests, others I don't bother with. Play how you want to play and ignore anyone who says you are "too high of a level" to be anywhere. it's simply not true.