Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Minigames

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
So I run out of potions often in the game when I do dungeons or a hard tower. After I lose my potions, I have to play the same 6 mini-games I have been playing for years! I play these so often that all of the mini-games have gotten boring to me and I'm sure to other players.

But what if KI added new mini-games to both pirate101 and wizard101 so you don't have to play the same 6 every time?

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
MegaGoldKing on Dec 24, 2015 wrote:
So I run out of potions often in the game when I do dungeons or a hard tower. After I lose my potions, I have to play the same 6 mini-games I have been playing for years! I play these so often that all of the mini-games have gotten boring to me and I'm sure to other players.

But what if KI added new mini-games to both pirate101 and wizard101 so you don't have to play the same 6 every time?
Or, you can go to Hilda Brewer in the commons fairgrounds and refill your potions instantly there!!!

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
that's not the point I'm getting at...

I mean there needs to be new mini-games instead of me wasting gold every 20 mins