Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions about the Loremaster

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2015
I have just got into DS and i have some questions abot the Loremaster's Spells :
1. Is it worth it to farm Loremaster?
2. Do you have to be a specific level to get the spells?
3. The treasure cards you get - are those the spells?

If anyone knows, could you please let me know? I want some of those epic spells!

Fiona Dreamer lvl 40 Master Thaumaturge

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
AnonymousTruth1854 on Dec 14, 2015 wrote:
I have just got into DS and i have some questions abot the Loremaster's Spells :
1. Is it worth it to farm Loremaster?
2. Do you have to be a specific level to get the spells?
3. The treasure cards you get - are those the spells?

If anyone knows, could you please let me know? I want some of those epic spells!

Fiona Dreamer lvl 40 Master Thaumaturge
1. It's worth it if you remain patient. Don't expect to get a spell the first time you fight her. It could happen but it could also take hundreds of attempts.

2.No

3. No, the Treasure Cards are just that... TCs... there is also the possibility that you will receive a permanent, trained spell.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2015
1: It depends. For some people they get loads of spells, for others it takes ages to get them.
2: No, you do not.
3: No. The spells you get go into your deck and are not treasure cards.

Explorer
Dec 25, 2009
To be honest, it's not really worth the time and effort to get a chance of getting a spell, let alone the spell you want.

If you can craft, I suggest you do, because crafting guarantees the spell with equal effort.
  • Spends 3 months of Farming Lore to get a chance of a spell, or multiple spells.
  • Spend 3 months of reagent and gold farming to get the spell you want.

I crafted all my LM spells and have Loremaster, Deer Knight, and Fomori (obviously not on the same character).

Now, this is different if you CAN'T craft the spell. Like level requirement. Then Loremaster farming is the ONLY way to get a spell.