Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happens after membership?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2015
Hey ya'll! I have an ongoing year membership and i'm curious to what happens after your membership ends and you don't renew it. Like what happens to your already passed areas? Can you still enter them, or do you lose access to them until buying them or renewing membership? I'm thinking of taking breaks when i FINALLY get bored of this game(which took longer than usual). I don't know, what if i take a break right now and then it ends, and i still wanna check out the passed worlds before going back to questing in Dragonspyre. So do any of you know? Or any of the administrators? I hate my curiousity!

Fiona Dreamer lvl 39 magus thaumaturge DS quester

Does someone know? PLZ?

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
You have access to free areas unless you have previously bought areas with Crowns. Your friends list, backpack are not as big, pet hatchery and crafting timers are longer, energy regen is slower.
Megan

Explorer
Dec 25, 2009
Megan Frostriver on Dec 14, 2015 wrote:
You have access to free areas unless you have previously bought areas with Crowns. Your friends list, backpack are not as big, pet hatchery and crafting timers are longer, energy regen is slower.
Megan
You don't get member benefits, like the DOUBLE PET EXPERIENCE MEMBER BENEFIT (throws computer across room). So, yea, you kind of sit in Wizard City and do PvP. Pretty much it.