Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 11-13-15

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hi everyone! Once again, the calendar says it's Friday... hooray! So, let's chat, shall we?

Today, lets talk about that Commemorative Poppy Case - the item available for just a short time for Veteran's Day. When you interact with it, you will be read a poem called In Flanders Field. What else, in your Castle, would you like to speak, sing, shout, or otherwise make noise at you?

Thanks to all the brave Wizards out their who have served their countries. Have a wonderful weekend!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Sep 23, 2015
Professor Falmea on Nov 13, 2015 wrote:
Hi everyone! Once again, the calendar says it's Friday... hooray! So, let's chat, shall we?

Today, lets talk about that Commemorative Poppy Case - the item available for just a short time for Veteran's Day. When you interact with it, you will be read a poem called In Flanders Field. What else, in your Castle, would you like to speak, sing, shout, or otherwise make noise at you?

Thanks to all the brave Wizards out their who have served their countries. Have a wonderful weekend!
Easy,
A sword that talks to you when you fight and when you interact with it.

Explorer
Aug 24, 2015
I posted this on another query; but I would really enjoy interactive Paintings.
How about all those candles we have everywhere, it would be cool to lit and blow out candles.
What magical house doesn't need levitating items, be it food, potted plants, or other bric-a-brac ?
so many cool things to enjoy.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Pets. It would be funny if pets could talk. XD

Survivor
Feb 28, 2013
I had not put that in my house yet! I didn't know it read "In Flander's Field!" That's wonderful!

I would LOVE KI to make more music boxes available - they have the Castle one that plays the WC theme, but I would love music boxes from other worlds.

I would also like to see them release more Music Players - SCHOOL Themed players especially, but also some from worlds not yet released, such as Khrysalis and Azteca (and PLEASE NOT needing Sonic Springs or some other reagent that is impossible to get!)

It would be great if some of the doors spoke as you walked in or if some piece of furniture in the house was interactive. That would be awesome!

More than anything, I would love it if my Wizards could speak and/or if some of the pets could speak! It is a magical world - anything is possible!

I have LONG wanted my wizards to actually be able to USE the furniture - to sit down, lie on the beds, etc. I know many game that have that kind of animation, so it is, of course, very possible to do!

See you around the Spiral!
SuzneVal

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
I don't remember In Flanders Fields being read when I interacted with mine? I will have to try again later tonight to check that.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2015

I think it would be nice to have a item for a castle or house that would give random items daily. maximum amount redeemed 2,000 or 1,000.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2015
A trip wire or a kind of alarm system or an owner door that only th owner of castle can go in othriwse it sends player to commons or just away from door or members can set a checkpoint for owner door to send people you can able it or disable it.

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Hi loved the poppy case and the poem I cried a bit when I heard it and I think it would be neat if there was a Christmas tree that sings holiday songs

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Does showing concept art count? Those concept art books in Pirate101 would be nice for wizards too.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
For interactive housing items how about a specific crafters house that has a built in crafting table with all the different crafting tables in one menu. And maybe for fun some pointless reagent spawns in that house.

Jack Skygem Level 100 Pyromancer
Level 40 Death
Tireless Jack Jones Level 65 Swashbuckler
Level 30 Privateer

Survivor
Jun 09, 2015
I really enjoyed the Poppy Case, it looks great in my office and reminds me of my grandfather who served long ago. The poem was a great move and allowed me time to slow down for a moment of silence. It would be nice if book cases would talk in the same way, ie describing a specific book on the shelf or reading a small random sentence then the narrator saying how the wizard would feel abour that sentence.

There is one thing id like to add about the poem however...

Though it was a nice touch, it had a certain word in the reading that triggered me. I had to take several breaks from the game (which was as unusual as it was frustrating) because i kept having bad thoughts triggered by that word. I say that for the sake of topic we stay cautious of peoples sensitive topics.

--Golden, Legendary Diviner

Explorer
Jul 22, 2015

I think there should be a record player that should play a sort of mixed up Commons music, but a little faster so it would be unrecognized. It could play 2 different themes, each playing every other time you interact
with it. It would have to be crafted, with 5 Mist Wood, 4 Leather Straps, 2 Scrap Iron and 1 Parchment.

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
What about a version of the Hopscotch Mat that was a new Mini-Game?

The numbered "foot squares" could be linked to the keys on the 10 key pad of our keyboard.
The squares light up and tone in patterns (like the Simon Says electronic game)
We click the correct numbers in the correct sequence and win or lose.

If we win our Mana & Health fill up and we get rewards similar to the Silver Chests.

To make it an attractive Crown item the rewards from the mini-game should be tailored to the level of the player (like how the contents of the Silver Chests are different in different worlds.

But please, if you do this one, make the gear drops the same level as the player or within 10 levels UP from their level. The way the booster packs work right now is disappointing because I'll buy some and the level gear I get is often much lower than the character buying it. I always wish the character could use or grow into the gear, as it is it feels like a waste much of the time.

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
Explorer
Jul 17, 2012
some players may want noise makers but not me. I think the musical scrolls are fine. wish there was some way to organize them. I have so many of them that I don't even know what I have.

I have an idea that has nothing to do with this feedback question. My idea is that I wish there was a way to star pets in backpack so that I can easily find my favorite pets. Its confusing when there are two pets with the same name. It is also confusing when trying to find a pet because they do not appear to be in a logical order. I wish for more ways to organize pets.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
There is an old legend about Christmas Eve, that all the animals can talk (and we can understand them).

Second the suggestion above that pets (or a specific pet, such as the one we have equipped) talk to us from time to time.

A trigger-response system might be in order, to keep it simple:

Player enters battle: "Go get 'em, boss!"
Player is defeated: "Is it too late for a fairy? How 'bout a balanceblade?....Sorry."
Player wins: "Can't touch this." (Hammer time dance moves)
Player enters the bazaar or a shop: "Now can I have a fancy yogurt? Huh? Huh? Ple-e-ease?"
Player enters the Pet Pavilion: "Play time! Yippee!"

Player leaves the Pet Pavilion: "Can we come back tomorrow? Huh?
Player goes to his or her house: "Last one home is a pet egg!"
Player enters the Myth School: "Oh great, it's Mr. Charming again. Let me guess. (mocking arrogant voice) 'Young wizard, I was wrong about you. You have earned my respect and gratitude. SIKE!'"
Player splashes through a pond: "Ooh, look over there, a mirrorscale gobblerfish!" (selects at random a rare or epic fish from among those you haven't caught yet.)
Player puts pet away in backpack or switches to a different pet: "Oof! Ouch! Hey! Can I get a little air in here?"

Administrator
Great ideas, Wizards, thanks for sharing your noisy thoughts! ::grin::

A new topic will be magically appearing shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea