Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting broken?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2015
well I made 2 rings of insite for the crafting quest in krokotopia my quest said to turn it in I to the crafting person and it still said I need to make some again plz fix this :(

Administrator
Hello,

You need to have the items that you crafted for the quest in your backpack when you go to turn the quest in.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
I bought a recipe in mooshu and have to make two swords and two rings so when i went to the crafting table i made the rings but it doesn't show the recipe to make the two swords, so i go back to mooshu to buy the recipe again but i can't because it says i already bought it, every time i go to the crafting table it doesn't show and in the five boxes i bought the recipe to make that pogo mount and it doesn't show it either, i can't caft it it won't let me!!! please help!!! i really wanna craft more things and i cant finish that quest cause the craft recipes won't show up, and yes i bought a lot of different crafting tables but in all of them it doesn't show the recipe and i still cant buy the recipe from vendors again!! it's a waste of gold please help!
'

Survivor
Jul 08, 2014
nuttyluis on Dec 31, 2015 wrote:
I bought a recipe in mooshu and have to make two swords and two rings so when i went to the crafting table i made the rings but it doesn't show the recipe to make the two swords, so i go back to mooshu to buy the recipe again but i can't because it says i already bought it, every time i go to the crafting table it doesn't show and in the five boxes i bought the recipe to make that pogo mount and it doesn't show it either, i can't caft it it won't let me!!! please help!!! i really wanna craft more things and i cant finish that quest cause the craft recipes won't show up, and yes i bought a lot of different crafting tables but in all of them it doesn't show the recipe and i still cant buy the recipe from vendors again!! it's a waste of gold please help!
'
same here it won't let me craft the rings of the seraph for the mooshu quest or any other recipe either.
hope kingsisle fixes it.

Administrator
Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
Are both of you using the correct crafting station?

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/crafting/use-the-correct-crafting-table-8ad6a41841bb35b50141e13fba5f676f?page=1
professor greyrose

i have a question about crafting

why did kingly make it were after you craft the item you have to have it on you or you can't turn in the quest

and this has happen to me before i buy the thing but then i have to go back and buy it again its kinda annoying and will it be fix soon?

Explorer
Jun 29, 2011
King Leo 46 on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
professor greyrose

i have a question about crafting

why did kingly make it were after you craft the item you have to have it on you or you can't turn in the quest

and this has happen to me before i buy the thing but then i have to go back and buy it again its kinda annoying and will it be fix soon?
It's not a bug, nor is it an annoyance to some people. It fits with the Roleplay elements of the game. With that being said, I do believe that KI won't ever change how the crafting quests are completed.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Aaron FireEyes on Jan 8, 2016 wrote:
It's not a bug, nor is it an annoyance to some people. It fits with the Roleplay elements of the game. With that being said, I do believe that KI won't ever change how the crafting quests are completed.
if its a annoyance then why not just get rid of the annoyance? i mean will anyone really miss having to keep the things on them? because half the stuff i craft in the quest is stuff i never use because i have something better

Explorer
Jun 29, 2011
King Leo 46 on Jan 8, 2016 wrote:
if its a annoyance then why not just get rid of the annoyance? i mean will anyone really miss having to keep the things on them? because half the stuff i craft in the quest is stuff i never use because i have something better
Like I said, it's not an annoyance. It takes like 5 seconds to put it in bank if you don't have enough. It takes another five seconds to remove it from bank and 5-45 more seconds to return to the crafting trainer. Also, take heed that you are not the only one who feels that way. Many crafters think it annoying, but many MORE believe that it's not. Personally, I wouldn't have it any other way than how it is right now.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
hopeful1000 on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
same here it won't let me craft the rings of the seraph for the mooshu quest or any other recipe either.
hope kingsisle fixes it.
I am having the same problem, when I go to the crafting table all my recipes show up except for the "seal of seraphaim" or whatever it is when I back away it shows I have the recipe. So I must be at the right crafting table, becuase i can make any other ring or knife. Then I can't do the next crafting quest or buy other recipes, Becuase I am not a high enough crafter. So after mooshu should I quit and start a new charter, I have 2 with this problem

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
annoyed162 on Feb 25, 2016 wrote:
I am having the same problem, when I go to the crafting table all my recipes show up except for the "seal of seraphaim" or whatever it is when I back away it shows I have the recipe. So I must be at the right crafting table, becuase i can make any other ring or knife. Then I can't do the next crafting quest or buy other recipes, Becuase I am not a high enough crafter. So after mooshu should I quit and start a new charter, I have 2 with this problem
Seal of Seraphim requires an Equipment Crafting Station, not a Basic Crafting Table. Buy one in the furniture shop in Mooshu.