Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need help?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
ok so i am a level 41 (almost 42) wizard. I was wondering if there was any body that is a level 20~30 wizard that might need help with their questing.If you do please let me know and I will be happy to help you.

Heather StarSong level 41

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Delver
Dec 15, 2009
So you are asking for help and you are also offering help? lol

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
Does this include farming mount Olympus? Because if it does, then can I have help? I'ma level 32 wizard.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Mark Deathbrand on Feb 15, 2016 wrote:
Does this include farming mount Olympus? Because if it does, then can I have help? I'ma level 32 wizard.
Sure, we can farm mount olympus! just tell me your wizard101 name and what date and time you able to meet.

Heather StarSong lvl 45 (almost 46)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
Ok, great! My wizard's name is mark deathbrand. Meet me tomorrow at noon, on the wraith server in area one, at the garden of Hesperides.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Mark Deathbrand on Feb 16, 2016 wrote:
Ok, great! My wizard's name is mark deathbrand. Meet me tomorrow at noon, on the wraith server in area one, at the garden of Hesperides.
ok cool! see you there!

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Mark Deathbrand on Feb 17, 2016 wrote:
I'm next to Silenus right now. where are you?
Hey, sorry about that. I came there, and I was having trouble finding Mount Olympus because I completely forgot you had to go to cyclops lane first. Can we do it again tomorrow at noon?

Sorry again for not showing up

Heather Starsong lvl 46

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Mark Deathbrand on Feb 19, 2016 wrote:
Same time, place, and server, on Sunday. Sound good?
Yes, thats perfect! Sorry if im driving you crazy

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
omagicspells on Feb 19, 2016 wrote:
Yes, thats perfect! Sorry if im driving you crazy
You're driving me a bit crazy, if you need help, just use team up or something, I am pretty busy at brining my third fire account to the end of the game. I am at Azteca now btw.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Richard SkullDust on Feb 21, 2016 wrote:
You're driving me a bit crazy, if you need help, just use team up or something, I am pretty busy at brining my third fire account to the end of the game. I am at Azteca now btw.
Lol I know. And really? I dont know how you guys even do this! I am really shocked that you are in azteca already! I have been playing wizard101 for about 2~3 years now, focusing on one wizard, and I am only on level 50. So ashamed of myself...

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
omagicspells on Feb 22, 2016 wrote:
Lol I know. And really? I dont know how you guys even do this! I am really shocked that you are in azteca already! I have been playing wizard101 for about 2~3 years now, focusing on one wizard, and I am only on level 50. So ashamed of myself...
Well it's pretty easy for me, I got my second account done in a week during winter break and just a few days ago finished wizard city through celestia in one day. Zafaria didn't take as long as before since I could easily bring fourth enemies into battle and kill them on turn one. Right now with my third account, going to tierra de brea and will finish azteca on my own time. Kinda busy finishing High school. Will be done with khrysalis and polaris hopefully on one day.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Also look at the post, how do you guys do this?, for more information.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Also forgot to say, I've played wizard101 in 2010 but abandoned it in 2011 for two years, coming back to it in 2013. It's been fun strolling through the worlds helping people and such. I will hopefully never get tired of this game as long as I have classical music behind me, heh.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
You can get extremely far if you non stop quest lol. On my fire, I beat Zf in 2 days. Avalon in 5-6 days and I'm about to beat Azteca later today on my fire which took a total of 5 days. In 1 KI live they even mentioned someone beat the entire game in 5 days! I reckon that they got help from a max storm but impressive nonetheless.

Lvl 110
Lvl 89
Lvl 31
Lvl 25

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Adam Wintersinger on Feb 24, 2016 wrote:
You can get extremely far if you non stop quest lol. On my fire, I beat Zf in 2 days. Avalon in 5-6 days and I'm about to beat Azteca later today on my fire which took a total of 5 days. In 1 KI live they even mentioned someone beat the entire game in 5 days! I reckon that they got help from a max storm but impressive nonetheless.

Lvl 110
Lvl 89
Lvl 31
Lvl 25
OK. Wow. Well im almost halfway done with the game then. I will be done soon. (soon=5 more years) Eh, its alright because I want to take my time. But at the same time I want to finish. No, I dont! Wait yes I do! Whatever.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Adam Wintersinger on Feb 24, 2016 wrote:

Lvl 110
Lvl 89
Lvl 31
Lvl 25
Darn it, I finished the game in 5.5 or 6 days, playing on winter break with my second fire account... Also how did avalon take 5 to 6 days for you? Possible bad collect instances? This time, Zafaria didn't take 2 to 3 days and actually took 8 hours on my third fire account thanks to my two other fire accounts for them collect quest get em goods.