Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

will fish luck help me here?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
if i use a fishing luck elixir will that help me catch cuddle fish for the bazaar tapestry? or does fishing luck help me in a different way?

Administrator
Fishing luck reduces the chance that the fish will "get away." It won't necessarily make it easier for you to find a particular fish you are looking for.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
Fishing luck reduces the chance that the fish will "get away." It won't necessarily make it easier for you to find a particular fish you are looking for.
Thanks professor!

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
the awesome pyroma... on Nov 8, 2015 wrote:
if i use a fishing luck elixir will that help me catch cuddle fish for the bazaar tapestry? or does fishing luck help me in a different way?
I'm trying to craft that too, and yes, a fishing elixir (50%) almost guarantees your fish won't get away. I always fish with an elixir because with out it, I feel like banging my head on the table when ever it gets away. Anyways, you may already know this, but the only place to get the cuddlefish is in cyclops lane where the festival grounds is. If you are a big fisher (Like I am) You will use your rank 1 death lure which will probably catch the fish. 5 Is not a lot of fish required for this crafting recipe, but you may need to come back to it another day, such as I did. Good luck, and I hope you have good fishing!

Sabrina WinterBlade ICE level 53

p.s. if you can go to dragonspyre, there is a guy in the labyrinth that will give you a "scare away all fish except for death" spell, if you are willing to spend many coins on this. I hope I helped!