Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help with vault of ice?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2015
hey everyone c: just a few minutes ago, i had a "friend" who promised to help me on their higher level character. but of course, for no reason (because i provide adorable commentary), they unfriended me on both characters right before they were going to help me. i've seen them weasel out of helping another person by switching to a new server, so i don't know why i was surprised.

i'm wondering if anyone would like to help me with the vault of ice? and maybe we can even become friends? REAL friends because i'll always help c: i'll be on the blossom server starting at 2 o'clock PST. and i'll wait for a long while because i'm really patient c:

what is your reward for doing this, you may ask? well other then gaining experience and items to sell, you will also be entertained by me roasting every boss we come across c:

thank you guys so much!

xoxo roslyn rubyflame

Survivor
Aug 10, 2015
I done that one by myself I didn't need anyone's help my level was about 22 or 23 when I done it and I'm ice which made it challenging because all but the bosses are ice the bosses are death.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
eloquentfox on Oct 19, 2015 wrote:
hey everyone c: just a few minutes ago, i had a "friend" who promised to help me on their higher level character. but of course, for no reason (because i provide adorable commentary), they unfriended me on both characters right before they were going to help me. i've seen them weasel out of helping another person by switching to a new server, so i don't know why i was surprised.

i'm wondering if anyone would like to help me with the vault of ice? and maybe we can even become friends? REAL friends because i'll always help c: i'll be on the blossom server starting at 2 o'clock PST. and i'll wait for a long while because i'm really patient c:

what is your reward for doing this, you may ask? well other then gaining experience and items to sell, you will also be entertained by me roasting every boss we come across c:

thank you guys so much!

xoxo roslyn rubyflame
Yeah, that offen happens to me. I have a lvl 79 fire wizard, and I like helping lower level wizards. Do you still need help or have you found someone? Also here's a tip: If you find your main quest hard, try completing some of your side quests to get more powerful.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
mrkingk123 on Oct 24, 2015 wrote:
Yeah, that offen happens to me. I have a lvl 79 fire wizard, and I like helping lower level wizards. Do you still need help or have you found someone? Also here's a tip: If you find your main quest hard, try completing some of your side quests to get more powerful.
I also do like helping level wizards, but I think you may want to focus on your quests sometimes before your membership expires. I paid the price for helping people too much, but I eventually bought membership again.
~Jason Pearlmask.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2015
I myself did to the Vault of Ice was a hard yet interesting dungeon though very hard I do agree with you. I do admit I needs help though luckily one of my friends probably the same level as me, and another high leveled member helped me in this very long and hard dungeon.

Blaze DragonStaff