Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am i too low level for avalon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
Hi i am about to start avalon this is my first time haveing a wizard go into this world and i want to know is level 74 a good level to start at or am i too low level ty for any replies

Mason dusk gem lvl 74

Delver
May 12, 2012
Hi,

When I started Avalon (and I am still in it) I was level 75, so your level is good.

Tips
- have a deck that gives you more spell slots for your school
- most of the things you win in avalon is better than your gear, so DO NOT go to the Bazaar and buy anything once you are in Avalon, because you will just win better things.
- sometimes you might want a friend to come in with you in towers
- go to Cassie the Unicorn when she is availible in the mushroom area for mass prisms, they help A LOT

Hope that helps, others will respond too probably

~ Allison Dragongem Level 80

Survivor
Aug 21, 2015
Actually 74 is the perfect level to start Avalon.
That is the level that unlocks the training points quests.
Go to Abbey Road and into the building to the left and talk to Francis Lux and accept all his quests.
Those will give you two training points once you are done.

I hope this reaches you in time before you enter the red tower at high road otherwise you will have to do that again to get the tapestry. I know from experience. Had to do three dungeons over before I realized these gave training points.

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
that is a pretty good lvl. I started on my myth 70-73 ish and I had to go back and farm waterworks to get the gear (I seriously recommend the judgement set. It will carry you through Avalon and Azteca) My fire was a similar lvl and had a bit of an easier time as she got waterworks gear at lvl 60

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
SamanthaWillowdrea... on Oct 25, 2015 wrote:
that is a pretty good lvl. I started on my myth 70-73 ish and I had to go back and farm waterworks to get the gear (I seriously recommend the judgement set. It will carry you through Avalon and Azteca) My fire was a similar lvl and had a bit of an easier time as she got waterworks gear at lvl 60
I use the water works boots and robes and the meowiarty archmage hat

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
Thanks for all the tips and stuff helps a lot and whats the red tower? I try not to find out everything about the world ty