Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How did you react when you got to Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2017
Defender
Jul 27, 2010
I was like WOAH when I first got to Krokotopia, I still remember me and my siblings entering it for the first time all those years ago we finally got membership after a super long time and we we were so happy. Then I got really bored questing through it and towards the end parts, I just rushed through it because I wanted to get to Marleybone.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2016
I thought it would be more or less based off of Crocodiles

Explorer
Sep 19, 2016
Survivor
May 24, 2016
"time to death frog my way through"

Survivor
Sep 06, 2017
beginning: Bless this place! I was also really curious. This place is amazing, even themed off of Egypt!
palace of fire-ish (where i'm at): The collecting quests never stop, do they?! Now, I'm also blazing through those quests, getting experience, beating enemies and whatnot.

I'm not at what you could consider the middle yet. I'm already sick of these 'defeat and collect' quests, but I'm doing them because I know it will profit me later on. Actually doing the quests is the only way they'll be gone from my (already huge) collection of quests I need to do.

Also, I might be farther on once this post is approved. Who knows?

oh hey, and krokotopia has a lot of nice fishing spots

Signed,
Kestrel Mistweaver 16

Survivor
Aug 20, 2016
Blossominq on Oct 17, 2015 wrote:
Post an emoticon, any emoticon of how you reacted when you first got there.
I reacted somewhat like this:
How did you react? Post an emoticon of how you reacted.

And then I'm just like: I'm going to blast through krok in no time!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Haha, just had to chime in on this one, no matter the age of the post!

First Wiz:

Beginning - (Excited to have gotten a membership and able to level in a new world)
Middle - (Still excited to have the membership and enjoying all that Krock had to offer so far)
End - (I still have the membership so I'm still excited and looking forward to upcoming content)

Reaming Wizards:

Beginning - (Nostalgia)
Middle - (Quests getting annoying now)
- (Not looking forward to the dreaded Marleybone)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2014
First Playthrough:

Start:
Middle:
End:

Other Playthroughs:

Start:
Middle:
End:

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
because I love Wizard City, but I was always looking forward to Krokotopia when I was doing the side areas in WIzard City.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I could not believe it when I reached the magical world gate and realised there were FOUR entire WORLDS! I had done zero research and being in the UK had not seen any adverts for Wiz. Honestly, when I walked through the gate into Krok my heart was POUNDING with excitement and everything was soooo magical!

When I found out there were even more than 4 worlds I was overjoyed! Honestly, I'm definitely a noob even at max level because I still find it all hugely exciting and magical. Then again, I am old so comparing it to the kinds of games I had as a teen it genuinely is magical. Back then the idea of being able to play a game like Wiz would have been literally Science Fiction!

I can't add an emoticon for how I looked because there isn't one to depict someone holding their breath and feeling slightly tingly and a little bit shaky all over, while grinning like a Cheshire Cat!