Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amber Reagent

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
I'm not ashamed to say that I'm desperate for Amber.
I have 1 Amber which I got from the crown shop in a pack.
I hear that gardening is my best bet so I started that, in my opinion it's taking too long.
Any tips? Maybe trading with people.

Thank You

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Amber is one of those regents many want sooner than later.

Farming Cronus is good

I've heard some folks garden to obtain amber:

White tiger lily
Red Bell Pepper
King Parsely
Red Huckleberries
Deadly Ninja Figs

And you're not the first person to suggest being able to trade, buy, or sell amber regents between friends. One suggestion I saw on the Wizard 101 Forums was for players to have a house bazaar where they could instantly buy or sell items they don't want or need, and friends could access their house bazaar to also buy or sell items too.

And if the house bazaar wasn't an option, then I'd love the option at any shop, where you could select player names who has the option to buy what you're selling, before it becomes available to the general public.

Or, simply allow folks to trade regents and other items between one another (yeah, I know that's crazy talk for some folks).

Here's to everyone finding all the amber they can handle; or something better!

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
Since the ultra plants have come out raising king parsley and then any ultra king parsley's works great. The ultras may drop amber even on mature harvests.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Another option is the Transmute Amber recipe. The problem with that is, it takes five each of the almost as equally hard to find Amber Dust and Merle's Whisker.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
Any of the bosses in Aquila. Cronus drops fairly consistently, and it's not terrible to solo nor find other people to go with.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
cronus drops it pretty often and gardening can get you it too

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
I would suggest king parsley and white tiger lilies, mind you it will still take a good minute to get the amber you need but its a you will get there eventually sort of tactic. The ultra seeds really help at one point i got at least an amber every other day from ultra king parsleys.

As slow as parsleys are to put out amber i suggest them the most since they reseed so often, start off with one end up with 20 white tiger lilies also are decent but can be a tad more needy

Survivor
Apr 17, 2013
gvavaldes on Oct 12, 2015 wrote:
I'm not ashamed to say that I'm desperate for Amber.
I have 1 Amber which I got from the crown shop in a pack.
I hear that gardening is my best bet so I started that, in my opinion it's taking too long.
Any tips? Maybe trading with people.

Thank You
Gardening is your best bet, I garden King Parsley - and i get 1 for about every 20 planted. The other way is to farm glad. the ultra kings usually will drop2 in their life - good luck