Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Terror's Hoard Pack for level 70?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2013
Does anyone know the stats for all of the level 70+ gear available from Terror's Hoard Pack?

I want to know if it's worth it for my level 74 necromancer.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
well you can go on the wizard 101 central wiki website and get the answers as far as the stats go but just so you are aware you do not get the may cast from the wand until level 100

liam stormbrand

TEAM BRING IT

Survivor
Sep 19, 2013
jspeed1 on Oct 5, 2015 wrote:
well you can go on the wizard 101 central wiki website and get the answers as far as the stats go but just so you are aware you do not get the may cast from the wand until level 100

liam stormbrand

TEAM BRING IT
Central doesn't have the stats for the level 70 gear, which is why I posted here.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
then check duelists its there it will show you level 100 gear on front page you have to punch in your level

liam stormbrand

representing TEAM BRING IT

Survivor
Aug 21, 2015
Aquila crafted gear has better stats and wont cost you thousands of crowns getting the gear you want from the packs

Explorer
Oct 23, 2011
NecromancerLighty on Oct 6, 2015 wrote:
Central doesn't have the stats for the level 70 gear, which is why I posted here.
Uh yea like trister8 said, you better get Aquila gears. Only the wand is good.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2015
Actually all hoard packs are bad from 60+ waterworks gear is the best unless your looking for a cool mount or cool wand for a death guy then wait for the HALOWEEN packs :)