Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sharing Houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
So today, I was touring different houses to see which one I want when it struck me, why can't we add someone to our house and allow them to decorate and place objects down too? This will make decorating and buying houses a lot more fun. You may ask, well what if you add someone to your house and they take up the objects you've placed? They could make it so where the other person cannot pick up items you placed out of your backpack, they can only move it in different spots. Tell me what you think or if you have any other suggestions on this!

Historian
May 15, 2009
problem with this is it opens the door to trolling. where people will start rearranging ally our furniture just to make you mad.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
i do not think this is a good idea at all.I mean sharing houses?! That may be going too far.It is better just to keep a house to yourself. Do you really think sharing houses would be a good thing to do?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I'm guessing that you (the OP) have never had a roommate in real life. You would be opening the door for a potential nightmare! Two people decorating one space is bound to cause some friction especially if neither one is able to move anything the other has placed.
Also, consider the effect this would have on gardening. You would have no control over the times when the "other wizard" visits your home, not to mention the other wizard's friends, and because of this your plants could develop needs that you're not around to satisfy. You could return home to a garden filled with dead plants. Plant advancement is triggered by visits to the home... not just your visit but ANYONE'S visit. Maybe you don't garden and I can appreciate that but I think most people do garden and a change like this would have to take the majority's priorities into consideration.