Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

nightmare packs

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
was wondering on what date the nightmare packs will come out looking for a heads up want some Halloween items :)

thank you
liam stormbrand
representing TEAM BRING IT

Survivor
Feb 25, 2011
Survivor
Nov 17, 2013
last year it came out October 15th and stayed until novmeber sometime but I'm not sure I would love to try for some cool gear!

Explorer
Feb 10, 2012
Hope it comes out earlier this year - I'd love to finally get that scythe

~Kiley Silverwhisper

Survivor
Jul 23, 2014
I love the nightmare packs, last year I got a cool looking wand for my death and Jack Hallow's Wailer for my storm. Looking to get a stitch wand for my life this year.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
yeah, i'm curious too~ was kinda disappointed not to see them with all the other stuff this year, so here's hoping!

(still looking for my shadowsteed, amongst other stuff!)

-von

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Same, I need to know when the harrowing one comes out because I absolutely need that one storm crit wand.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Ki,

Any chance we can get the nightmare hoard pack back in the crown shop?

Survivor
Aug 21, 2015
They have had it the past few years and I think its released more like mid October 10-15th area. Yes I like this pack along with yuletide.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2015
Was thinking the same thing, it should come out, about.. later this October, maybe just keep watching the boards

Survivor
Aug 29, 2015
same here o: i'm really looking forward to trying to get the Nightmare mount

Squire
May 10, 2013
The Nightmare Pack is not out for sale in the Crown Shop until mid October.
Maybe when Polaris is out. Maybe?

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
so here we are humbly waiting in anticipation for are festive hoard packs so whats the scoop K.I? the 15th maybe yea? my noob storm needs his unvailing attire so down the list we go he needs the blue sycthe wand, um skull head maybe I need the blue winged horse mount some festive Halloween things for the home. soooo if we are not getting Polaris yet release the packs lets go lets go lets go I bought a bunch of crowns cuz I worked a lot of overtime lately and I want my gear lol :)

side note here dr von if ya read this I have a thread that I am gonna branch off of yours regarding the irrationals and the friending and just the very forward request of "can you just gift me" so yea its all over and spreading like falmeas firey scurge. lol it will be a good read :)

so in closing I hope we all get what we worked so hard for this year good luck all :)

yours truly
liam stormbrand
representing: TEAM BRING IT

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
jspeed1 on Oct 13, 2015 wrote:
so here we are humbly waiting in anticipation for are festive hoard packs so whats the scoop K.I? the 15th maybe yea? my noob storm needs his unvailing attire so down the list we go he needs the blue sycthe wand, um skull head maybe I need the blue winged horse mount some festive Halloween things for the home. soooo if we are not getting Polaris yet release the packs lets go lets go lets go I bought a bunch of crowns cuz I worked a lot of overtime lately and I want my gear lol :)

side note here dr von if ya read this I have a thread that I am gonna branch off of yours regarding the irrationals and the friending and just the very forward request of "can you just gift me" so yea its all over and spreading like falmeas firey scurge. lol it will be a good read :)

so in closing I hope we all get what we worked so hard for this year good luck all :)

yours truly
liam stormbrand
representing: TEAM BRING IT
seconded!

(and, since i'm here, i'll take this opportunity to remind everyone not to beg for gifts~ as liam said, it's annoying and being spammed about as much as weakness in dragonspyre. i like gifting my friends when i can, so please be grateful if someone gifts you and don't beg for stuff... /soapbox.)

still hoping for my shadowsteed~ hopefully everyone gets what they're looking for, if/when the packs are released this year!

-von

Administrator
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Oct 14, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

The Nightmare packs are available now until November 1, 2015.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/halloweenpacks2015
yay!

i opened a bunch of them today and got almost everything i wanted~ within the first 2 packs i got the midnight owl mount and the winged catastrophe... and, later, i finally got my shadowsteed (yaaass!)... i went through so many crowns, but it was worth it!

(only thing i didn't get was the dragon armour/the cape... i should have more crowns soon, so fingers crossed!)

-von

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
That new Midnight Owl reminds me so much of the Great Owl from the Secret of NIMH. Loved that movie as a kid!

Survivor
Jan 26, 2015
wizard 101 is one of the best games I played
myth rules

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
I am sooooooooo stoked right now lol and I wanna say thank you for hearing my request for what I wanted in the nightmare packs I too spent a lot in crowns but oh yea so worth it I started opening on my death wiz I got umbra gear like I wanted I got the sythce wands like I wanted and I am pretty sure I got the phnumbra dragon pet I was like YESSSS I got the nightmare mount the death one a bunch of pets I got and home stuff so its all good :D

then I went on my noob storm and heres where things got sweet :) I got the winged nightmare perm yes the blue one on nightmare pack I was like this is killer :) got more sythes wands man oh man

then I went to harrowing packs because I was more than satisfied with what I got in the nightmare

I got 4 one day owl mounts lol what a tease :P and I got the catastrophe pet think its was like 4 I got lol

so thank you thank you thank you
hope everyone else made out good like I did

yours truly
liam stormbrand

representing:
TEAM BRING IT

Survivor
Feb 25, 2011
Man! between the two Halloween packs I got the green nightmare mount (name?), a bunch of halloween pets which included the black catastrophe winged cat, a phantom of the opera mask/hat with boots, wraith hoods, scale looking boots, wands, stuff for my Death house, treats and temp mounts!

Really aiming at trying to get the blue Nightmare mount! Really hoping!