Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amazing Easter egg

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
I was in last wood when I came across the most amazing npc name ever. It's chahooly glass shaper. The reason that's funny is that there is an artist who makes glass sculptures named chahuly. WIZARD101, whoever makes your awesome Easter eggs, keep it up. Like the reference to a character from Dracula in darkmoor, renfield. Or the parody of the Romeo and Juliet quote from the black knight in avalon. So, do that good work. I love it, and I'm sure others do too

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Sorcerer of ra on Sep 26, 2015 wrote:
I was in last wood when I came across the most amazing npc name ever. It's chahooly glass shaper. The reason that's funny is that there is an artist who makes glass sculptures named chahuly. WIZARD101, whoever makes your awesome Easter eggs, keep it up. Like the reference to a character from Dracula in darkmoor, renfield. Or the parody of the Romeo and Juliet quote from the black knight in avalon. So, do that good work. I love it, and I'm sure others do too
Oh my goodness! Dale Chahuly is amazing! I remember studying him in art camp years ago!

Sarah UnicornFlower

Master Of Ice