Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

white tiger mount

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
so I am trying a repost to hopefully maybe start a petition for the return of the white tiger mount or maybe you can suggest another mount ya might wanna see the return of... I am thinking that maybe if kings isle maybe did a charity or promotion of some sort and say half the proceeds goto kings isle and other have to some charity maybe just a thought... I myself would like to see the return of the white tiger mount ...So what do ya say?

yours truly
liam stormbrand
representing TEAM BRING IT

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
well maybe if enough of us say something maybe they will don't know unless ya try right professor greyrose?

yours truly
liam stormbrand

TEAM BRING IT

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Looted a kind of white tiger mount in baddle of the bands.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
jspeed1 on Sep 25, 2015 wrote:
well maybe if enough of us say something maybe they will don't know unless ya try right professor greyrose?

yours truly
liam stormbrand

TEAM BRING IT
You fail to comprehend the point of an exclusive item. The only way you get it is through that specific charity offer. If they made them readily available after being an exclusive one time offer, they'd be guilty of fraud on all the people who donated to get it the first time.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
hey seethe read my O.P. I did say to do another charity of some sort lol this way here there is no fraud. if they brought that mount back and did it again for that charity where is the fraud lol there is no fraud lol just a thought no harm in asking :) thanx all for the in put though

yours truly
liam stormbrand

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
jspeed1 on Sep 25, 2015 wrote:
hey seethe read my O.P. I did say to do another charity of some sort lol this way here there is no fraud. if they brought that mount back and did it again for that charity where is the fraud lol there is no fraud lol just a thought no harm in asking :) thanx all for the in put though

yours truly
liam stormbrand
When you say something is a one time exclusive offer, only available through that, that means one time only. Repeating it makes the original offer a lie. They could make a similar variation on the Charity Meowmodon mount.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Mount:White-Striped_Ziger
Drops in Baddle of the Bands gauntlet.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
thank you for that info seethe ,,,,, I was under the impression that the tiger mount in the one shots dropped in the tanglewood gauntlet boy was I misinformed because I had gotten a bunch of the tanglewoods and never saw my mount I fought for lol.....anyway I also didn't know that the original white tiger mount was a one time exclusive so I do see what your saying now that I am informed. so ok then maybe just maybe since the battle of the bands is over and the ziger mount wasn't a charity release I guess that mount is up for grabs in the charity pool, lol and maybe just maybe kings isle has some new up coming mounts with the new worlds coming? so I am seeing some older stuff from the past that is cool that I missed out on and thought maybe it could be brought back and by doing so with everyone that plays kings isle can maybe do a promotion of a sorts to boost sales for them and do a donation to a charity......I know plenty of people would wanna help a good charity march of dimes jerrys kids unicef whichever any way thanx for the clarity and sorry about the confusion and maybe we can rename the white tiger lol

yours truly
liam storm brand