Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Membership daily crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2012
I think that membership should contain like 10-100 daily crowns so that way they want to buy membership more then crowns.

Explorer
May 25, 2013
There is already a practically free 100 crowns every day from KI free games trivia. I believe it is about 41k every year just by answering simple trivia questions.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2013
Yes please, we already spent $10-$80 on memberships so we would never want to buy crowns. I belive this would be a perfect idea!

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
No. Members already receive significant benefits over those who pay for areas in Crowns. Both groups have the same ability to *earn* Crowns by watching videos and playing Trivia daily - which is more generous than I'd expect a profit-seeking business to be.

We're not entitled to any more.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
PaigeGoldenspear on Sep 23, 2015 wrote:
No. Members already receive significant benefits over those who pay for areas in Crowns. Both groups have the same ability to *earn* Crowns by watching videos and playing Trivia daily - which is more generous than I'd expect a profit-seeking business to be.

We're not entitled to any more.
This!

If we want this fantastic game to be around for a while we'd better stop with these forum versions of "gift me something". KI already gives us the opportunity to earn Crowns... more than 100 per day if you count the in-game video option. "But that takes too long!" Sorry, you'll have to wait a week and actually do something to get your new hair-style or giant mount. The game is playable, and win-able, without ever making a Crowns purchase. KI is a for-profit enterprise and to expect them to give us anything more than they already do is simply unreasonable.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
If you want 10 daily crowns just watch a 60 second video on the earn crowns tab