Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Contact lenses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2013
Hey guys :)! My mom just got mecontact lenses and I got the idea!
We can't change our eye colour, but what if we could get contact lenses of any sort? :)
Wouldn't that be great? Just like the wigs.

Explorer
Jul 04, 2015
I don't think I'd spend crowns just to change eye color, also the eyes were linked to the face, if I'm not mistaken?
The amount of masks and helmets, unfortunately, I don't think the idea would work

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Well the wigs use the hat slot, and people stitch hat stats to their wigs. What slot do we equip the contacts to?

Now, being able to change our wizard's appearance my be a nice feature. change hair and eyes even default robes, why not? It will cost crowns though.

It probably wouldn't affect wig sales because you still need a wig if you don't like wearing a hat.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
If they do make a contacts equip slot, they could also make glasses to equip there as well. For those who like to be bespectacled.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
If they do they would need to make another item slot, I can see this working similar to eye patches in wizard101.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
I think it should be more like an option to update your face...as weird as that sounds. I would love to go back and redesign my wizard with more options like the way it works in pirate 101. As a side note i do like the idea of having an accessories slot, I would love the option to wear glasses or goggles or other various items that go on and around the face area.